Black People : Fort Hood shootings a product of MKUltra mind control?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
the major charged with the shooting was a psychiatrist himself!

Fort Hook is the largest facitlity of it's kind in the world, what place would have more security, then that small "town" of a base?, after 9/11?

What Black ops and top secret programs are more then likely occuring there?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
the major charged with the shooting was a psychiatrist himself!

Fort Hook is the largest facitlity of it's kind in the world, what place would have more security, then that small "town" of a base?, after 9/11?

What Black ops and top secret programs are more then likely occuring there?
There is no security at Fort Hood as far as closed gates go. It is wide open. Any Joe Blow can drive through base. They have litterally dozens of entrances that military and civilians alike can just drive through at free will.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
There is no security at Fort Hood as far as closed gates go. It is wide open. Any Joe Blow can drive through base. They have litterally dozens of entrances that military and civilians alike can just drive through at free will.
Good looking out brother, but please, as a vet,
give more info regading what possibly took place.

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
Good looking out brother, but please, as a vet,
give more info regading what possibly took place.
I really don't know. Anything I say concerning what took place would be pure speculation. Guy goes postal, it happens from time to time. In fact, it happened again today in Orlando. Who knows why these nuts do what they do. It is like the brother in Ohio living in a house with 10 of his victims bodies smelling up the whole neighborhood. Some folks are just NUTS, it is as simple as that.

recent mass shootings:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572645,00.html

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz