Black Spirituality Religion : Fornication...

EVE said:
How can you ever be taken as a serious witness if your too lazy to type in the scriptures?

You an type up scriptures all day long like some on this site have a habit of doing but if you fail to have understanding and misuse the scriptures then what good is it? All you have to do is read the scriptures and you will know who is speaking from and against the scriptures.

oceolo said:
You an type up scriptures all day long like some on this site have a habit of doing but if you fail to have understanding and misuse the scriptures then what good is it? All you have to do is read the scriptures and you will know who is speaking from and against the scriptures.
On second thought, did Jesus stop quoting scripture because the crowds didnt have understanding of it??? And no, theres more to it than just reading and you will know who is what when and where. Does the scriptures not tell us that some are teachers? So, that would mean some need taught.
Jesus did 3 things in His Ministry, Preached, TAUGHT, and Healed. You havent done even the first two.

EVE said:
Jesus Himself even said,"It is written". Scripture tells us to be READY in season..... so yes, you really should quote scripture. Do you have a problem with the Scripture, perhaps you dont know it well enough to post it, or know where it even is in the Books. I'm thinking that is it.Id be glad to help you study.

Indeed we should study the scriptures so we can have knowledge and understanding, but it is not necessary to constantly quote chapter and verse , the devil knows the scriptures better than any of us could possibly know so does that mean that the devil is good? No . It is more important to know what the scriptures mean than it is to know the scriptures by heart . By your thinking no one but people who understand hebrew can possibly know the true scripture. This cant be true. Christ disciple didnt quote word for word what christ said but they gave the same message. The message is what is important not the the wording of the message.

oceolo said:
What you are say doesnt make sense because you say you dont believe in the bibile so why do you keep refering to it? All the things I have said is supported by the bible and the only way you can tell if I or anyone else for that matter is a false prophet is to test what they say against what is written in the bible.

brother, I have not seen you quote anything other than some fantasies in your mind.........Christians don't even agree with what you are saying.

& why would you quote me welcoming someone aboard this site, then ask me a ? on this thread......??

What did I say that does not make sense?? why don't you show me/us instead of making loose accusations as usual. what YOU say and whay YOU do are 2 different things.....I see everyone but you posting bible verses here to support what they're argument......

only way you can tell if I or anyone else for that matter is a false prophet is to test what they say against what is written in the bible.

- here in lies the problem, you are not quoting from the bible. As I said earlier it's like you just make up responses as we go along & when you get stuck, you echo "I pray you find God for yourself & he reveals the truth to you as he did to me".................Yet you can't answer if your God is all powerful or not all powerful..........nor anything else I have asked you, or others have asked you here....but YOU ALONE HAVE BEEN REVEALED THE TRUTH????????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back