Black Poetry : Forms of Love

Eisha

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2003
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Student
Love comes in different forms,
There's one that brings sunshine to weather the storm.

Beauty and radiance flows through the pain,
Brings a rainbow that chases out the rain.

There's one that still grieving in morn.

Sadness still makes them suffer a lost,
Somthing thats more than a consumer's cost.

There's one thats possesive and makes a relationship torn.

Love to them is keepin one's heart,
But this committment only tears a love apart.

Many kinds of love in many different ways,
If only i can name them all, it would take me days.

One of these lovers maybe your love in time,
The soul mate you search for your best find.

Spend eternity together to pass the storm, hold one in comfort and compromise ones time together,
Promise each other to love and cherish forever.

Eisha said:
There's one that brings sunshine to weather the storm.

Beauty and radiance flows through the pain,
Brings a rainbow that chases out the rain.

There's one that still grieving in morn.

Sadness still makes them suffer a lost,
Somthing thats more than a consumer's cost.

There's one thats possesive and makes a relationship torn.

Love to them is keepin one's heart,
But this committment only tears a love apart.

Many kinds of love in many different ways,
If only i can name them all, it would take me days.

One of these lovers maybe your love in time,
The soul mate you search for your best find.

Spend eternity together to pass the storm, hold one in comfort and compromise ones time together,
Promise each other to love and cherish forever.

Eisha

I really love your poem. Warmed my heart in a special way. I'm so glad I read this. The way you pinned the truth with all of the essentials and aspects of love. :hearts2:

It takes some a life time to understand what you wrote here. Some will never understand, because of the fear of surrendering. And allowing someone to have so much influence over them. In love there can become a dependency on another. If your not strong. This can become a burden. Never loose your own feelings, opinions, and dreams. Love will have a chance to grow and won't trap or blind you.

Because of fear. Some never experience love at all. Some close up their heart never to want love to enter again, after someone has taken them for granted, cheated, or abandoned them. What they didn't know or failed to see was the other person never loved them back. It feels so good, when someone loves you back.

Know this it may be 10, 20 years before one can get over loosing someone you love. Memorys, the heart, or a song. Will keep them in your mind. I find myself still dancing with skeletons. I also find myself at their mercy, until they decide to leave and return to the closet of my mind, and heart. They don't hurt, I only keep good memorys locked away. So I don't mind when the door is kicked open.

Someone could be dead wrong for you, but you still love them. Don't fall into a loosing circle, take the love you have within you, salvage all you can from the one your leaving, and stay open minded to falling in love again. You will grow and heal faster.

If one has ever loved, and not closed their heart to it. They will love again. Because they will hear when love calls. :hearthis:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back