Black People Politics : Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg Offers Plan To Tackle Racial Economic Inequality

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
www.sacbee.com/news/business/article239442308.html

My personal concern as far as the bias training for offending agencies is this going be be a government mandate and who foots the bill for this training? The offending agencies who should be funding this type of training themselves or is Bloomberg going to fund this bias training out of the 70 billion supposedly to help us not get racially profiled, stopped for cause, arrested and/or killed by racist law enforcement officers?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
www.sacbee.com/news/business/article239442308.html

My personal concern as far as the bias training for offending agencies is this going be be a government mandate and who foots the bill for this training? The offending agencies who should be funding this type of training themselves or is Bloomberg going to fund this bias training out of the 70 billion supposedly to help us not get racially profiled, stopped for cause, arrested and/or killed by racist law enforcement officers?

And moreover, he shirts paying reparations which would serve as a panacea to it all; with the exception of institutional racism:

Bloomberg pledges $70 billion to bolster black America in new plan

...but stopping short of promising reparations.

Brittany Shepherd
National Politics Reporter
Yahoo News

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.