Black Sports : Former NBA star Lamar Odom found unconscious, taken to Nevada hospital

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
LAS VEGAS -- Former NBA and reality TV star Lamar Odom was hospitalized after he was found unconscious Tuesday at a Nevada brothel, authorities said.

The condition of the 35-year-old former Los Angeles Laker and onetime member-by-marriage of the Kardashian family was in a Las Vegas hospital Tuesday night and there was no immediate word on his condition, officials said.

Read more

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...spital-being-found-unconscious-nevada-brothel

JenaBee63

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
LAS VEGAS -- Former NBA and reality TV star Lamar Odom was hospitalized after he was found unconscious Tuesday at a Nevada brothel, authorities said.

The condition of the 35-year-old former Los Angeles Laker and onetime member-by-marriage of the Kardashian family was in a Las Vegas hospital Tuesday night and there was no immediate word on his condition, officials said.

Read more

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...spital-being-found-unconscious-nevada-brothel
This young man has had issues for a minute. I'm honestly surprised he did not do something crazy years ago. Ever since he was not picked up by the Lakers or traded I don't recall which, he has been unhappy it seems. He just strikes me as a person who desired to be number one but was never quite good enough. I think he resented that. Destructive when you don't think you have value. That's how he appeared to be to me. Then add bad choice after bad choice is a path leading to where it has lead him. I hope he recovers and rebuild his mind. Understand the blessings because he had many.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Lamar Odom in a coma, has ’50-50’ shot of surviving 3-day booze and drug binge at Nevada brothel

Two-time NBA champ Lamar Odom, a star on the court and basic cable, had only a 50-50 chance of surviving after a three-day drug binge left the helpless hoopster in a coma.

The Queens kid who married a Kardashian remained unconscious Wednesday, a day after he was
found facedown and nonresponsive inside a Nevada brothel, with a ventilator now keeping the 6-foot-10 player alive, officials said.

“Please don’t go,” read a terse and touching tweet sent Wednesday morning from Odom’s 19-year-old sister-in-law Kendall Jenner.

Read more
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rdashian-lamar-odom-bedside-article-1.2396652

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.