Brother AACOOLDRE : Former Detriot Mayor going to Jail May 25

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 15, 2010.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    JACKSON — Some pundits predict the mayor of Detroit may go down as the "black Nixon" for his alleged political crimes. I think it might be time for Kwame Kilpatrick to hit I-75 south and go live in his Florida home.

Some of his own police officers have described the mayor as carrying on like the Sopranos or the Purple Gang. A former Detroit police clerk signed an affidavit saying she saw a police complaint from Tamara Greene saying she was hit by the mayor's wife after giving Kwame a lap dance. A couple of months later, Greene is assassinated by a Glock pistol. And now a current police officer wrote a memo collaborating the clerk's affidavit.
    Detroit has ranked in the top-five most-dangerous and violent places to live. Compare any month of Detroit's murders with the rate of killings of U.S. soldiers in some of our hot spots for the same time. The problem is that evidence slowly is dripping out that the mayor might be contributing to the crime statistics, and the police may be covering it up for him.
    The Michigan attorney general is requesting the mayor step down, which is appropriate. However, if Mike Cox would have flushed out the information that's now dripping out we would have been spared this grief. It seems only the national media can put on the needed pressure. The media is now focusing on the New York governor's scandal, which doesn't have anything on what's happening in Detroit.
    In my opinion it could be better than some fictional, political crime movies. Remember "Murder at 1600" and "Absolute Power"? It's up to Detroit to clean up its mess and send Kwame packing to Florida.

— Andre Austin

Excerpts of the Text messages:

I want you to talk to me while I do you. Tell me lick faster, softer, higher, lower, etc. I want you to
    focus on making me make you come! ERASE. MAYOR KILPATRICK
    Reply from Christine Beatty is WILL DO! LOll IT'S STILL A PROCESS FOR ME IN THE TALKING
    DEPT. I NEED TO LET GO OF A FEW INHIBITIONS STILL. ERASE!

want's you, your the finest ***** in town. iarosa didn't tell me she saw you, i guess she wants to suck
    your dick.-BR--BR--BR-NATASHIA! -
    Reply from THE MAYOR Is MY DICK NEEDS TO BE SUCKEDI ITS BEEN A WHILE. I MISSED
    hotmall.com YOUR *** TODAY AT BELLE ISLE.'

Reply from Christine Beatty is WELLLL, IN THAT CASE, LOll I PROMISE LAST ONE FOR THE
    NIGHT. LIKE I SAID I'm JUST REALLY INTO YOU TONIGHT AND I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT YOU
    ARE, TO PUT IT IN YOUR WORDS, EVERYTHING THAT I NEVER DREAMED I COULD HAVE IN
    A LOVER! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO WANTED AND SO SEXY. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SATISFY
    YOUR DEEPEST SEXUAL NEEDS.

MY **** IS HARD AS A ROCK, ******* AROUND WITH YOU.
    Reply from

THE MAYOR is MY **** IS HARD AS A ROCK, ******* AROUND WITH YOU.
    YEP. WE WILL DO. READ MY LAST MESSAGE AND THEN DEL
    Reply from Christine Beatty is LOll SORRY, AND I AM SITTING UP HERE FEELING REAL HORNY
    Reply from Christine Beatty is THINK BY ANY CHANCE THIS TURNING INTO A PURELY SEXUAL
    RELATIONSHIP? ONCE AGAIN ITS ON!!! LOL

Reply from Christine Beatty is WHATEVER GUILTYl THIS YOUR WIFE'S BEST FRIEND, AND I
    KNOW THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU AND HER! ALL SHE WOULD NEED
    IS TO HEAR THAT. REMEMBER THE #1 EXCUSE OF A CHEATING MAN "I WAS WORKING
    LATE" LOL, LOL. CAN YOU COME BACK WHEN SHE LEAVES? to YOU
    SURE? YOU IN YOUR GUILTY THING HUHI

Repiy from Christine Beatty is I realiy wanted to give you some good head this morning and I didn't
    know how to ask you to let me me do it. I have wanted to since Friday night when you asked
    I'm going to dream about your tongue allover my clitoris and then you penetrating me deep inside.
    And being wet at slightest touch of your hand. Christine L. Beatty

Reply from Christine Beatty is LOll JUST FYI, I WILL BE TRYING TO LOOK REALLY CUTE FOR
    YOU TOMORROW. HOPE I SUCCEED. I ALSO GOT A CUTE LITTLE BIKINI WAX THIS
    WEEKEND. LOLto Can't WAIT TO GET IT.

Reply from THE MAYOR is NOW, I OFFICIALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. I MUST SAY THAT
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE AT WORK ANYWAY. YOU Are BEAUTIFUL. INSIDE & OUT. I'm GOING
    TO BE ALL OVER THE BIKINI WAX SECTION OF YOUR BODY. LOL to
    Christine Beatty: JUST FYI, I WILL BE TRYING TO LOOK REALLY CUTE

Reply from THE MAYOR is Are you naked? If so, I'm running! (1111201 :44PM EST) to I'm in your office

Reply from Christine Beatty is Yep!

Reply from Christine Beatty is LOll Greg Jones paged me and said Queen Latifah called and wants
    me to call her. Said she got my message, but erased the number. Think she wants to get with me?
    Reply from THE MAYOR is SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER HEAD DOWN AND FIND THE HOLE!
    **** THAT, I'I! FIGHT A GIRL OVER THAT! LOL

Notes:
    2002 KK becomes Mayor
    2002 fall party at KK house with stripper Greene
    KK says the party “It never happened”
    2003 Greene is killed
    Police officer Gary Brown is fired for investigating Green’s death
    Christine Beatty (Chief of Staff) states in text message “Can he just be fired?”
    Civil trial KK and CB deny affair. KK says in text message “Dreaming all day of having you…making love”-KK

Kym Worthy might prosecute KK for perjury because they said under oath they didn’t have an affair.

Kym Worthy may have responded to my essay when she said this isn’t a movie. I never called KK’s scandal a movie I said it was better than watching a movie. A Detroit police officer described KK’s behavior like the Saparano’s. Nobody takes this description literally he was just using adjectives to help describe a person, place or thing just like calling a crook a sneaky fox or Satan or evil people serpents and vipers.

Art imitates life and life imitates art and if it comes out that KK killed a hooker that sexually dance on him at his house it would be similar to Murder at 1600 and Absolute Power where politicians killed women they were having sex with. Any attempts at trying to link my comparisons with being out of touch with reality is way off base. These are just character assassination attempt for my religious opinions which they choose not to debate on.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

I hope they put him and all his minions under the jail!

:toast:

:em0200: