Black People : Forgiveness

I do think we are too hard on each other. We are the first ones to disown discredit and misunderstand someone elses decisions. We have been so accustomed to what's "the r(w)ight thing to do" tht we forget we are the only ones we have! To teach and guide and to learn from. We get so caught up in wht's going on in the moment we forget about the consequences. So both sides evidently hurt. So forgiveness is needed to move foreward from both sides.

I think if we stopped judging one another and begin to more understanding from more aspects we could realte and learn to forgive better!

For you to forgive you need love and compassion, our people have deep hatred for each other. They will quickly forgive someone else but not their own people.

Not too many of us have hate in our hearts! Our mind is filled with so many misguided diagnosis and solutions, we fill like everybody is out to get us. So our heart hurt and that energy is shined on the wrong ones.

Not too many of us have hate in our hearts! Our mind is filled with so many misguided diagnosis and solutions, we fill like everybody is out to get us. So our heart hurt and that energy is shined on the wrong ones.

I doubt anyone can tell the 200 thousand families in Rwanda, or the thousands of victims of political violence, in Carribean elections or the Muslim or Christian children in Nigeria whose parents where burned in mosques and churches there, that we do not hate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back