Black People : Forgiveness

I doubt anyone can tell the 200 thousand families in Rwanda, or the thousands of victims of political violence, in Carribean elections or the Muslim or Christian children in Nigeria whose parents where burned in mosques and churches there, that we do not hate.

I understand what u r saying!
But like I stated : Our mind is filled with so many misguided diagnosis and solutions, we fill like everybody is out to get us. So our heart hurt and that energy is shined on the wrong ones.
Therefore;; until we learn how to connect our thinkable minds of what is making my heart and being hate and at the same time hurt so much, we will continue to hate one another. Instead of the cicumstances ( which can be reversed, powerfully within ) our heart chakra will not act accordingly to light!

The Return of the Sisterhood of the Emerald Fire Healing Groups

By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on June 9th, 2010

There was a group of women called the Sisterhood of the Emerald Fire who did healings with the living oils at the time of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. They did wonderful healings and I think it’s time for those groups to come out into the open again. If you are interested in finding out more information about these groups – Google The Sisterhood of the Emerald Fire and lots of information will come up about them. Emerald green represents the heart chakra and is also the frequency of love which is 528 hertz. Both men and women have healing ability and it’s time for men to manifest their feminine energy and open their heart chakras. People might not have as many heart attacks if they would just open their heart chakras and fill them with love.
The name Mary means healer according to The Dead Sea Scrolls. I read some information written by Rev. Mary Hardy, Ph.D. It is very interesting. She talks about how Mary Magdalene lived in France and did healing work for over 30 years. They had a healing technique that is to spin the blood through the heart chakra so that one can achieve the balanced point of emerald green. Some people call this zero point energy. Within this field, one can transcend space, time, energy and matter. To spin the blood, one has to create a diamond over the heart. You could use the beautiful White Christ light with sparkles of gold and silver in it to form this triangle. The top part of the diamond pointing up spins clockwise, and the bottom part, pointing down, spins counter-clockwise. You merge the two triangles until you create an energy field that emits emerald green. Emerald green is the balance point between infrared and ultraviolet.
The Earth has been going through a magnetic shift since November 9, 1998. That is when the magnetic field of Earth first hit zero point magnetics. It was only that way for a few hours and then the magnetic count went back up. This event signaled that we had started a magnetic shift that has been ongoing since then. Zero point magnetic means that the Earths magnetic shield is down and energy from the Sun can come to Earth and change our DNA. Zero point magnetics is when miracles can happen and miraculous healings can occur. This is what we have been waiting for all these years.

Image from SpaceWeather.com
Comets are always the announcement of something important. They have been given a bad name in the past because negative events often happened when a comet was passing overhead. Now that we are manifesting a higher frequency, good things can and will happen. Check out: SpaceWeather and look at the beautiful brilliant emerald green comet in our heavens. Look at it closely and you will see the pink ball in the center of it. This is just like our heart chakra which is green with pink light inside it. Then it has a blue tail on it. Blue represents peace and also male energy. For years people have said buy something blue for a boy baby and pink for a girl. This comet has both colors in it and it is the representative of love now making an appearance in our heavens and ushering in the new age of love, happiness, and healing. The age of Virgo, the Virgin.
On Sunday June 6, there was a world wide healing event for Mother Earth. Then on Sunday night Mars was conjunct Regulus. This star is considered the Heart of the Lion, or the Royal Star of the Lion. The Bible says that Jesus was the Lion of the tribe of Judah. He came here to teach us about love because that is what Leo rules. Regulus, a beautiful blue star, has been moving through the sign of Leo for the past 2,160 years. When Jesus was born, Regulus was on the first couple degrees of Leo. It takes 72 years for a fixed star to move one degree in the zodiac. Regulus has now moved out of Leo into the sign of Virgo, the Goddess, where it will stay for 2,160 years. Regulus is now on zero point Virgo. We have now moved into the age of healing.
I believe the Sphinx is the representation of the sign Leo, the lion and Virgo, the Virgin. The Sphinx has the body of a lion and the head of a woman, which represents the sign Virgo. The sign of Virgo rules healing, health, and diet. Leo rules the heart. The heart chakra is green with a beautiful brilliant rose pink center. Green is known as the color of healing. Now we have a brilliant emerald green comet in our heavens showering down on us the color of our heart chakras. So Be It!
Written in Love and Light.
*****Mahala Gayle*****
June 9th, 2010 | Category: Astrology, Current Planetary Events, Light Work
http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/20...isterhood-of-the-emerald-fire-healing-groups/
Time to from that connection again! All up to us and not "them"

I dont know about all of that but, we do need to learn to forgive, those who will change and develop by virtue of our forgiveness, rather then take our kindness for weakness.

Everyone born in this wilderness should see the vid of the Eugene ONeil play
"The Iceman Cometh" where the Big Dawg of the play murders his wife for forgiving his drunkeness, and his hatred for her forgiveness.

We must also look at the ish of battered sisters who forgive and forgive and forgive, dumb A Knuckas, busting them up in front of thier children and just plain out disrespecting them over and over!

Like Malcolm said we say forgive them lord they know not what they do, Malcolm said they are experts at it!

Folks should be forgiven but if that does not work no person or race should allow themselves t be the whipping boy for someone elses abuse!

I doubt anyone can tell the 200 thousand families in Rwanda, or the thousands of victims of political violence, in Carribean elections or the Muslim or Christian children in Nigeria whose parents where burned in mosques and churches there, that we do not hate.
That doesn't mean we hate as a people, that could have and has happened in other places to nonblk people. Some "humans" hate...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back