Black Women : For women, apparently there’s nothing like the smell of a man’s sweat.

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Joyce, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    No...I'm sorry but mus ain't sexy to me honey. Don't do a thing for me. But I will confess that I love the smell of my man's dark chocolaty skin. I just recently found out that it's actually the melanin in his skin that works like aroma therapy on me. And dat's the truth. It is so relaxing when I'm laying next to him to put my nose up against his skin. There I've exposed one of my weakness...shucks.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    You know, this topic really floors me!

I have only known one women who voiced to me that the sweaty body odor of one of her ex-boyfriend's was a turn-on for her. This didn't apply to every man she'd ever been with but just THAT one.

I don't get it, but to each his/her own. :10500:

Maybe there are even more women out there who are like this as well and they just aint tellin' it! *nawmean?*

Well, like they say...."There's no accounting for taste!"

3. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Ya know , Sister Cherry don"t knock what you don't understand !! Shame on you , girl...............

**whisperin: You guess it, it drives me crazy. It's the scent that I can only smell strongly after he works. It's not musk really. I don't think.................. The sweetest thing to me, tho........... Dayuuuuuuuum !! Ok, iIguess I;m crazy !!! lmao

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    actually, its smell that is at issue here......:fyi:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    sweat is good......

i was a jock and so was she so we were often sweaty and smelly. we liked that.
    we both sweated profusely in the act. she had nappy hair.
    i could find her in a dark room with my nose.

6. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    lol, Ok, Sister, Don't pay me no mind. Ater you posed such a question. And I KNOW I fit the bill. lol It made me wonder why ?? I just never gave it much thought until you mentioned it.

So I did some homework. This is what I found..............

I'mnot that different...............January 9, 2009
    You want me - I can smell it.

Most of us women can tell if a guy is 'into us'. We pick up on a vasy array of non-verbal cues, not the mention the ever-obvious verbal ones. But I wouldn't say I can smell sexual interest- would you? Probably not. But, as it turns out, women's brains can distinguish the difference between sweat from a man who is aroused and one that isn't, according to fresh research published in the Journal of Neuroscience

Is he hot or horny?
    A woman's brain knows.
    Scientists from Rice University used fMRI scans to take a look at women's brains while they processed four different smells. The first was sweat from aroused men. The second was sweat from the same men when not aroused. The third was a control with PSP, a sex hormone which heightens arousal in women, matched to previously found levels in aroused sweat. The last was a negative control with a neutral compound that is in sweat, PEA. They wanted to know if PSP was the major sexual olfactory cue in sweat or if there was more being produced by the horny boys.

To make the study truly neutral, the women weren't informed as to what they were smelling. And, interestingly, few described the smells as human or sweaty. Some even described them as 'floral'. None of the women figured out they were smelling the sweat of aroused versus non-aroused men.

Well, I guess I should say none of the women consciously figured that out. However, their brains told a different story.

http://observationsofanerd.blogspot.com/2009/01/you-want-me-i-can-smell-it.html

So it's safe to say that if some women can smell if a man is interested that it can work the other way around.

I am aroused by the smell of my man. I can't deny it. lmao It's very distintive. It's the sweet smell of the bare essense of him. Hell, I wear his cologne sometimes after an night of passion just as a constant reminder all daaaaaaaaaaaay long of the scent of him. ( just a lil bit )

Ladies, I can't be by myself !!! Come on !!! ........................... *** BBF, turning redish brown from blushing ***

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    maaaaan that is rufffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    what a woman like i love , nothing wrong with picking up on the sweet smell of ya man
    after a workout or bedroom fun or whatever ...........

9. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
  10. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    When You're being loved as only that special someone can love you...the senses take over your system. The smell that is prominent during
    this magical time is magnified 100 times over the norm. It makes you want to stay in that moment as long as you can...so you do take it
    into the next day with you, by dabbing his cologne right under your nose with a q-tip..and he's with you all day. Watch out, the smile is
    blinding.