Black Spirituality Religion : For what type of service to God I am suited for?

dattaswami1

May 28, 2005
For what type of service to God I am suited for?

Ans. Any soul suits to the type of the service of God in which it is having the spontaneous talent. You should serve God in any way you like spontaneously without any force or fear or ambition for any fruit in return. God is pleased with such spontaneous service only and the fruit of your service is in the same phase only (Ye yathamam… Gita). If your spontaneous service is theoretical, the fruit is also theoretical. If you praise God, God will also praise you in return. He will grant you good voice and good language. If you show theoretical devotion through good emotions, He will grant you good mind. If you serve Him through knowledge, He will grant you good intelligence. If you serve Him practically, He will help you practically. If you do practical service with aspiration for some fruit in return, He will grant you the practical fruit, which is temporary like heaven. If you do practical service without aspiring any fruit in return like Hanuman, you will be granted the eternal practical fruit.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
It's true that when you devote yourself to the Great GLORY, He does indeed at His choosing grant you blessing in whatever it is you may be doing. One only need to do all things in faith to the Father and the Son. The Son was sent of the Father and came to teach us how to do all things in faith, as He did. He did nothing without the Father but all things with the KING, and even when He sacrificed His body for our sins and iniquity, and cried out for the Father, He was showing how His mind and faith were still in the Father and forever toward our Creator. And after His resurrection from the dead on the 3rd day, He showed for proof what faith in the Father would bring us, and taught us what fruit by having faith in He and the Father would be gained. We should always believe in His works and His words, as He showed us and commanded us, and life eternal certainly will not be far. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in the p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why Low Fat Diets and Exercise are minimally effective for Type 2 Diabetes Black Health and Wellness 2
R Black Poetry : my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My type script is like a ship lifting hale through shifting gales now stiffen the sails and some the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Secret to Long Life Is Eating This Type of Food Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Your Blood Type Says About Your Life Span and Your Brain Function - Suggested Diets Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Coffee Lowers Type 2 Diabetes Risk (Plus, 3 More Reasons It's Good For You) Black Health and Wellness 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Another Type of Evil... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Alarm Clock Kenya : Kenyan Company Invents New Type of Computer Modem Kenya 3
THE-GOD Poetry Discussion : Why do women write poetry centered around this "poor me" pity me" oh please, help me, type of stuff? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 18
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Relationships : What is Considered a Good Body Type for Our Women? Black Relationships 21
T Black Poetry : The Stereo Type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Relationships : Are you the jealous type Black Relationships 17
Ankhur Black People : So called Christmas Bomber another 9/11 type, false flag operation?? Black People Open Forum 3
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : there isn't one type of hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 17
T What's YOUR Personality Type Black Health and Wellness 16
D Black Education / Schools : Obama, Davis boost new type of 'black college' Black Education / Schools 2
G Black People : What If knowing our Blood Type could win us a Million Dollars or Reparation? Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Type of Devotion-God undergoes the misery of His devotees Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Education / Schools : Scholarships for African American Food Studies-type Students! Pass it on Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : The type of Israel Coverage Americans dont get to see..... Black People Open Forum 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Type of Devotion-God undergoes the misery of His devotees Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
K Black People : Blood Type & Inferiority Black People Open Forum 2
PoeticManifesta Black People : Reunion: $$$ how much?? And what type of facility are you interested in staying? Black People Open Forum 24
R Black Poetry : A Type of Family: No Photos Here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Relationships : Can't find a GOOD Black man...or can't find you TYPE of Black man? Black Relationships 22
K What type of books do men like? Black Men 10
K Black Poetry : A thugged out timberland boot wearing do anything for his woman type of brother Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
T Black Poetry : type of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Different type of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
ASHANTA Black Relationships : Brothers Keep It Real What Type Of Women Would You Look For To Be Your Wife Black Relationships 13
P Black Poetry : Not My Type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
R Black Poetry : Not That Type of Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
B Black Poetry : Not the intellectual type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : Just A Mellow Type of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
Destee Health and Wellness : US Postal Service could shut down by June - Covid19 Black Health and Wellness 74
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Whose Church Held Kanye West's Sunday Service Slams Rapper for His Comments on Slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Science and Technology : Network Service Desk Engineer Science and Technology 0
Ndugu Black People : Global Warming , Strange Natural Disasters and the need for a National Black Cross EMS service Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Postal service responds to 7-year-old boy who sent 'letter to dad in heaven' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Michael Eric Dyson speaks at Aretha Franklin funeral service Black People Open Forum 0