Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
For us first

Our need to focus on us first….. By this, I mean we need to work together for our benefit first and foremost.
I believe we can support each other, help train each other with skills we possess to bring up our communities to a more empowered position…..

Here at Destee’s we can create networks that support each other for the benefit of all our people. We can start by boycotting certain stores and Israel for it’s actions toward Palestine.

I do believe that we can take an active stand against the republican party. Make the mainstream Media take notice. We have become so weak. That the Black Caucuses has almost no say at all. All Blacks in the U.S.A could be against all our current wars. My opinion.

Support our local businesses and black farmers when possible. Make statements to that affect. We here should promote African ways far and above all other ways of doing things. Co-operation over competition. Community over individualism. Sharing over hording. We have gone, so far from our roots, that we can’t see who we are any longer.

I’m still trying to motivate our people here where I live. It’s not easy, but still I do.

AXE!

Mainstream media is controlled by the Gov. making the Gov take notice is inviting them into the fold as we saw that take place with the BPP. Keeping them at bay and taking care of ourselves & our biz is #1.

"We must form our own Black america within but WITHOUT YT america". Roger E. Mosely in "The Mack".

You speak the truth brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back