Cote d'Ivoire : For Those Who Want to Stand Up for Cote d'Ivoire, & for Africa!

La_Kréyol

BANNED
Dec 26, 2010
The actual footage starts at 0:45, in case you'd like to begin watching immediately. Obama's legacy as the first African president of the United States who eventually bombed and invaded Africa with France will be one he and his family will bear the shame of forever.

We MUST FIGHT for the independence of Africa, of Cote d'Ivoire, and defend our elder, President Laurent Gbagbo! We cannot continue to defend traitors among us. We MUST FIGHT for justice!

Dont have the time to watch the vid, La Kreyol

...but Im glad you're back. I love reading your work here.

Thank you, Abstract. I don't plan to post again (after today) or return to the site, but my husband asked that I "not give up on Americans" and asked that I post the videos to help inform us, so I did. Thank you for the encouragement, I do appreciate it.

Please spread the word on Cote d'Ivoire & Libya, and please help us fight for our people's independence and for the sovereignty of Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back