Black Spirituality Religion : For those Who Know Astronomy. Astrology. Masonry and Numerolofy: What Can This Mean

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Apr 29, 2006.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    We know that the framers of the Julian and Gregorian calendar tampered with the times and added days to the year

I've been doing some math and I don't know if I hit on anything but I will share what I found and you can let me know if it means anything or if it is just poppycrock.

If we subtract one day from the 7 months that have 31 days and add two days to February each moth will have thirty days and we will have a 360 day year correspinding to the 360 degrees in a circle.

I then did the math to see how many years would be in the Earth's precession if a 360 day year is used. 2160 times a 365 day year gives us 788,400 days for each astronomical age. Divide this by a 360 day year and you get an astronomical age of 2190 days. Multiply that by twelve ages and it takes 26280 years for the Earth's axis to complete a full circle. Divide that by 360 degrees and each degree has 73 years and divide 2190 years by 73 years to find that each astronomical age transits exactly 30 degrees of the precessional circle. What's interesting is that under the 365 day calendar there are 72 years in each degree and each astronomical age still transits thirty degrees of a complete precession!

My question is what is the significance of these five extra days added to the calendar? What could be the signigicance of thirty degrees? is it signigicant that the number of days addes to the complete precessional (10,800) is very close to the age of Leo (10,500)?

2. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    According to my limited research, the 5 extra days were added by the Egyptians. http://galileo.rice.edu/chron/gregorian.html

Either way, our calendar is limited because the Gregorian Calendar is only a solar calendar. A year is not so easily calculated when you consider lunar movements in addition to the sun. The Chinese emporers had scientists who kept up the difficult task of maintaining a calendar based on both the moon and the sun.

Anywho, that was must my two cents on the calendar. Hopefully Bro. Aqil or someone else well versed in astrology can bring some light to the issues you raised about the astronomical ages.

Peace

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thanks sista uplift. ^5 for being the first to tackle this question. I will look at the website later today when I am not so pressed for time.

Hotep

4. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The Answer is Confusion to Support White Superimacy*

Hotep

Today...we must know what we are saying. Know that the europeans have never developed any thing but only "Stole" what they do have from the advanced so-called "African" Kemetic ancestors of the Black Land! We can not expect them to ever tell the "Truth" about any thing...ever. They must hide behind the vale of secretcy at all time and "Code" their language so that only the most mis-educated scholers, theologins and P.H.D. can even come close to knowing their secrets that is the very "Religious" bases for their pathological system of "White-Superimacy". The proplem is some of "Us" find it so hard to believe! Hoever with proof some still don't get it and that is what the "Racist" are relying on and feel satisfied that their mis-educational system has done it's job of worping, distorting, corrupting the "Minds" of the children with "Evil-Wicket" indoctrination during the formative years in "Church and Schools". The "Origenal-Black-People" are just that! This is no exageration, mistake, dogma, hype or propagandia! This is the absolute "Truth". Then we should ask ourself how is it that for "Millions" of years before there was ever a such thing as "White-People" or indoeuropeans did the Kemet or African come to the place in time and in the condition "We" find our selves in today!? To answer this mind-blowing question (You) we must "Read, Read, Read" and study deeply all of the Black so-called African scholers who are well versed and learned in the "History", Concepts and Triditional Spirituality...not Religion of our people to find the "Real" facts and truth. We must "Re-Educate" our own selves into the Knowledge of Self and Kind. The "First" every thing that we can call "Civilizations, Science, Technology, Math, Architecture, Astronomy, Philosiphy and Spirituality all came from (You) the so-called Africans...with out exception and was later "Stolen" and "Pleagerized" by the europeans who were still liveing in Caves!...when African Spirituality Sciences was already "Ancient"!! This is only for those who are "Rady"...to continue the "Path" of Awakening the "Mind" that was "Put-To-Sleep" by the experience of "Invasion, War, Occupation, Colonialization, Oppresion, Slavery and then the major Brain-Washing and Mis-Education-Indoctrination" of the African-Mind. Hence today we have the blesed warning and instruction of our advanced devine African ancestors for "Us" today..."People Know Thy Self." http://www.theearthcenter.com/mandala.html

Ase`

Note: Also see the the origenal and first "Sidereal-Calender" that is Still used today by the "Kemetic" Spiritual Masters in Africa.........Amun!

5. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Sister river, can't keep up with your numbers cause i don't know where they came from. Like the 2160 number. But would your numbers have the regularity we have now? Would August always be hot in North America?

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hi Slowly,

Well 2160 is the number of years in an astrological age as brotha Aqil points out in his thread on the Age of Aquarius. I don't know if you are old enough to remember that song This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Right now we are at the tail end of the Age of Pisces.

I was just toying with the possibilities if we took the extra five days off of the year and looked at tiime according to a 360 day year. I thought Aqil and info moetry would jump on this topic since they like numbers and stuff. Oh well guess I have to give them time to make it on over here.:D

7. Slowly

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I remember "This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" and a few songs a lot older:haha:

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Well we go back, don't we. Back in the 1900s. How long did it take you to stop saying 19?

9. Slowly

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    I looked forward to the new millenium, so that I could say 'turn of the century'. For some reason I thought that was cool.