Black People : For those who are serious about the invasion of privacy!

Brother ru2religious ... is there an easy way of avoiding the invasion of privacy?

Thanks for sharing!

:heart:

Destee
I wish I could give you a long answer but the truth of the matter is - the best answer to give is no. There is no where you can move whether its above ground or below ground - whether its in the sky or in the depth of the ocean, you have no privacy.

^ Even though the question was put forth to ru2religious and answered, I’ll address it by saying that there may be nowhere to run and hide but people can still take a stand against it. One of the main reasons horrific things come into existence in society is because of people’s complacency to capitulate. A “it’s nothing we can do so we might as well just go along with it and hope for the best” attitude which eventually results in apathy.

There’s always something that can be done. After all, those who are putting these things in place are people just like us, nothing more. They operate on authorities we bestow them. I won’t go into the details of how the granting of the authoritative-privileges come about right now except to say it goes beyond the voting-booth. Still, the fact remains that they, for the moment, can only do the people allow them to do. I say “for the moment” because I firmly believe that they are striving for a point in time and space where they will no longer have to placate to the will of the masses. In essence, that’s what the NWO is. Where a system is in place for them to comfortably take the mask all the way off, so to speak. However that’s a whole other discussion.

Anyway, thanks for the news and the video drop ru2religious. I’ll definitely check it out when I have time.

^ Even though the question was put forth to ru2religious and answered, I’ll address it by saying that there may be nowhere to run and hide but people can still take a stand against it. One of the main reasons horrific things come into existence in society is because of people’s complacency to capitulate. A “it’s nothing we can do so we might as well just go along with it and hope for the best” attitude which eventually results in apathy.

There’s always something that can be done. After all, those who are putting these things in place are people just like us, nothing more. They operate on authorities we bestow them. I won’t go into the details of how the granting of the authoritative-privileges come about right now except to say it goes beyond the voting-booth. Still, the fact remains that they, for the moment, can only do the people allow them to do. I say “for the moment” because I firmly believe that they are striving for a point in time and space where they will no longer have to placate to the will of the masses. In essence, that’s what the NWO is. Where a system is in place for them to comfortably take the mask all the way off, so to speak. However that’s a whole other discussion.

Anyway, thanks for the news and the video drop ru2religious. I’ll definitely check it out when I have time.

I understand what you are saying - but I will do my best to show where my no answer came from so this might be a bit long but it will make sense when I'm done.

I gave the answer no for this reason .... As I have been paying close attention to what's been going on with Micheal Hasting (reporter murdered - by way of OnStar via car wreck), Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning. These guys stood up but the message that is has been sent because of them standing up is a message of intense fear for the public globally. These white men mentioned have the true revolutionary blood in them - that their racist forefathers had.

Michael Hasting - Murder - he was about to expose the government for something they had planned for the people so suggest.

Edward Snowden - Most likely will be murdered or imprison for the rest of his life because he put his fellow Americans before himself. I assume we aka black folks were included in that as well; I guess?

Bradley Manning - He's looking at 136 years - because humans were being brutally violated. He stood for human rights on a global level making his efforts a humanistic effort while Snowden's efforts were strictly nationalistic and Michael Hasting were nationalistic.

Edward Snowden and Bradley Manning is protected by the law which is Executive Order 13526 - Classified National Security Information sec 1.7 which states:

Sec. 1.7. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations.
(a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

This executive order was signed in December 29, 2009 -and put into law on October 9th 2010. This section should without debate let Snowden and Manning go free but it doesn't and why? As many of the law scholars noticed that this law makes provisions for the public to legally expose the government especially going into sec 6.1 of executive order 13526 the government came up with Executive order 13587 one years later on October 7th 2011 which criminalizes people who understand the executive orders of the U.S. Codes.

Executive Order 13587 -- Structural Reforms to Improve the Security of Classified Networks and the Responsible Sharing and Safeguarding of Classified Information sec 7 which states:

Sec. 7. General Provisions.
(a) For the purposes of this order, the word "agencies" shall have the meaning set forth in section 6.1(b) of Executive Order 13526 of December 29, 2009.

So what is the premise of this order (13587) which puts stipulations on E.O 13526:

Section 1. Policy. Our Nation's security requires classified information to be shared immediately with authorized users around the world but also requires sophisticated and vigilant means to ensure it is shared securely. Computer networks have individual and common vulnerabilities that require coordinated decisions on risk management.

They realized that contractors (usually I.T. personnel) have a way to access private information that they share with others who are in on their plots. They try to make it seems as though they have transparency when they say "requires classified information to be shared immediately" but they should have capitalized the words "authorized users around the world". Which is to say if you are not an authorized user - you have no rights looking at classified material when America was designed to be a transparent nation (for the people and by the people).

I use these guys as examples of why Americans can't do anything about what's going on - because of these executive orders which by the way are unconstitutional. Nevertheless if the population tried to fight against these executive orders using the Constitutional rights they can't win because America became a corporate entity making it a business. People get upset with America for its capitalist nature - but that's what all business are supposed to do which is make money. Nevertheless, the Act of 1871 turned the United States into a corporation and thus it has been as such for years. We have to remember that the 'Constitution FOR the United States of America' was changed to the 'CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA' (Note the capitalization and the word 'for' became 'of'). The presidents executive orders don't many anything to the Constitution for the United States of America but it has full power with the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We can dive into this on a different thread or even this one if time permits.

March 16th 2012 Obama signed another executive order called 'NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS' (notice all caps) which if I was to summarize - gives him power over all food, transportation, electricity, healthcare, and much more. What that simply means is that he can shut it all down right now if he wanted to which would floor the nation. Simply put if you don't know how to survive in the woods, he could basically destroy Americans without having to use martial law which would inevitably happen (Martial Law) if he did shut everything down.

Secondly, if the American people did shutdown the corporation and its illegal activities including the NSA spying and much much more that we know nothing about - America would become what they describe as a third world nation. If you destroy the corporation then no business transactions can be made internationally. This is why when business is bad in the UNITED STATES - other nations that has become corporate entities as well suffer. Americans are in deep waters where they can't afford to destroy the corporate fabric of this nation yet they can't allow it to exist under its current policies. Now any business will do what it got to do in order to survive any possible meltdown and as it stands Americans (employees/slaves) are starting to question far to many things. Company policies (laws: companies cannot legally make laws so I call them policies)are coming under intense scrutiny.

There is a flip side - but its still no better. Obama could be dropping all of these E.O's (139 of them) to actually appeal to the employees of America or Slaves (better stated) and help the so-called middle class i.e. worker so that their wont be anarchy which is extremely important in keeping a company alive. I mean many companies have security cameras in their building to assure a safe work environment which is what America seems to want to do but no company has the right to put security cameras in the bathroom which is illegal and a invasion of privacy. If an employee finds out that his boss and the board of directors for the company are putting illegal cameras in the girls/boys bathroom he has a right to disclose that information to the workers. The company is going to do everything that it can to get rid of him but he has that right. America is doing the same thing to all whistle blowers - they found out that America was illegal invading privacy and like the bathroom scenario they told all of the employees/slaves and it has caused an uproar not only within the company but with other nations/companies that they do business with.

If the Americans population decides to boycott the nation/company and go on strike there are no slaves or workers that the American government can replace them with - so in this regards, ideas like Martial Laws, and extreme punishment on citizens who are whistle blowers are the only thing this government (board of directors) can do to keep this company afloat and believe me they will utilize all avenues with extreme prejudice to keep the business afloat. The American people is what keeps the business alive so Obama working for the middle class is not because he wants them to be happy but because its for the survival of the company.

Now I went through all of that to say - people can't do anything about it because the corporation in and of itself is an illegal entity. The Constitution for the United States of America was for the sovereign which means no government can and has the ability to be sovereign because it is a slave to the people and work for the people. Only people can be sovereign and by definition sovereign means 'Supreme power' meaning the citizens have the last say on all that goes on and most definitely above the government. In the corporate world the CEO and board of directors have all of the power but in the Free World all power is the sovereignty of every citizen. The corporate world has masked the free world where they can't see anything keeping them busy with movies, sports, entertainment, video games, poverty and the pursuit for happiness in the corporate world. In the process sovereign citizens have the right to bare arms in the free world which means all citizens have the right to carry a gun and to defend themselves.

The CEO/Chief and Commander and his board of directors which actually direct him are trying to take the guns away from the sovereign citizens of this nation and trying to create laws within the corporation pushing them down on natural people who uses straw-men. They will eventually create laws banning firearms which is only legal in corporate America but not in the Free World (America) and people who don't know any better will give their weapons away and once that happens the company security guards (military, police, etc..) will be the only armed humans and the corporation while have total dominance over the world because they will not do business with other nations who do not follow AMERICAN corporate policies. Once this has been done - there will be no such thing as a middle class because they will be able to pay everyone one wage and can't no one complain about it or they will get fired from the company and the security guards will usher them out. I hope all who decides to read this know what that means. No one will have the ability to get rich which means the rich stay rich and the pour will always be poor.

Isn't it something when a person has a job that doesn't pay well and there are no other opportunities available - how he/she can endure the worst conditions with the worst bosses? The guns rights law is the most dangerous thing for American citizens to sign off on because that means they wont be able to protect themselves not from the sovereign people but from a tyrannical government. The American government will pass that law eventually (most likely under Obama) and we the people are in for a hell that only our black ancestors who were forced into slavery can understand. They will be able to force genocides (our people in particular through biological diseases, food poisoning, imprisonment, etc ..) and we would be looking like those Africans and Pakistan folks who throw rocks at tanks. Our people are playing a pivotal roll in making this all happen believe it or not. We cry harder than any other people about gun laws because they keep us affected by it. They used us for trial and error when it comes to police brutality and murders by police hand and letting them get away with it. We are the test dummies a product used for whatever purpose the government so chooses and desires - but we have become a blind people who vote for them to keep utilizing these acts upon us.

They start with us but eventually it will hit all Americans. They will feel the pains of African Americans and when their guns are gone - melted and there aren't any gun-shops to go to because they will be illegal - then they will know the cries of our people. They've slapped felonies on millions of our people and it is illegal to own a gun if you have a felony. Again we are the test dummies and our marches, peace rally's have done nothing but hurt us even the more so standing up is not through marches and peace talk. Standing up to a tyrannical government has throughout all of history been handled ONE way and ONE way only - through force. Study history and it will prove what I'm saying to be right - there are nations going through the process right now - the people are standing up for themselves through violence and the American government is giving them the guns to do it - to see how effective it can be and would it work in our nation if we had the weapons. Giving the militia groups weapons they have to compromise if they do win by the way - they have to given the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA exclusive rights to natural resources and what other agreements they may have.

BlackSunlight: There is only one way and that is for all people to wake up today!!! BUT!!! Reality teaches us a different story. They made information conspiracy theories, they've turned sane people into crazy people through media outlets, they've learned how to discredit information making all information that is good for the people; bad. The truth of the matter is - the people who needs to wake up are in a coma. It will take years to wake all the people up but they are fighting to change laws NOW and most likely they will succeed in doing so before Obama is out of office. His legacy will be damaged beyond repair once people start feeling the damage 10 years later.

Okay I got to get back to work ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back