Black People : FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE GUILTY

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This was originally a response to Solomon7, but after I re-read it, I realized that those of us like myself who are guilty of some of what I have written may want to read this also...and may Amen bless you.

Well Solomon7, I have informed everyone on this forum in various threads and post that by "LEGAL DEFINITION" none of us are citizens...and that this is the reason that we as a people are 'GIVEN CIVIL RIGHTS WHICH HAVE TO BE RENEWED EVER SO MANY YEARS.' This would not have to be done if we were citizens of America. The laws of this country and International law back this up.

Unfortunately our people are not ready to "actually hear, understand and accept this fact of their existence. You know, sometimes truth carries too much weight and responsibility with it. It really does...and many if not most, don't possess the strength or the will to bear this kind of burden in terms of having that illusion stripped from them. It's really that simple.

In the Kemetic Initiations, Maat ask a question that boggles the mind; she says; "Now that you have seen truth, what will you do? Oh man, what will you do without your illusions? Where will you go and who will listen?"

The truth of the matter is that in the realm of what we as humans call "time", there is an personal time, a universal time and a cosmic time. As such, there is an personal truth, a universal truth and a cosmic truth. Many of our people have not evolved in consciousness to understand the relationship of these three or the consciousness of these three.

All we know or want to know in general is "our personal time or personal truth". Anything outside of that is perceived as a burden or weight of responsibility that is taking away or imposing on their "personal time and their personal truth".

Truth has a problem with it. The more you learn, the more you understand in terms of; "EVERYTHING AIN'T FOR EVERYBODY". This is why Our ancestors had three stages of Initiation. They understood very well that truth comes in stages, and that it can "ONLY BE PRESENTED TO A MIND THAT HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR IT".

This is the major problem with the internet and forums. Very often we can present information or lay information out there that many many minds are not prepared to receive...and in doing so, we have set the stage for conlict and disagreement and confusion and fear and insecurity and all else. I too have been guilty of doing this and have had to back myself away from many things I really want to say or present.

In other words, the great difficulty is in finding a way to impose a universal and cosmic truth and time into someone's "personal truth and time" that they have not been properly prepared to receive. It's like throwing seed on the ground and expecting a harvest to come about. It don't work like that. We know that the earth has to be tilled and prepared in order to plant the seeds that will give harvest to the fruit or vegetables it is supposed to bear.

There are others of us on this forum like you and myself who are guilty of "moving out of time", and this is not a condemnation but a recognition. I understand why we do it and I understand the love and the pain we feel as we do it...but I know we have to slow it down, back away and then figuere out exactly "what degree of light we are able to present and how to present it without the conflict." I have even discovered that at times, even that won't work.

For example: You can present a mind shattering truth on here in such a fashion that you know it has no alternative but to reach every deaf, dumb and blind mind out there...and guess what? No One Will Respond To It. Why? Because you did your job so well that there's nothing they can say to it. Even that becomes a problem, because if no one resonds, then how do you know you got through and to who you got through to? Yes, this happens...and I'm speaking from experience.

Oh well, let me chill for a while, I have said too much and yet not enough. You be in peace however you choose to do this. My job is done

2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    This sentence gets str8 to the point of a communication problem among those who believe they are in the know, for it reveals:

a) supreme arrogance in assuming their concepts of truth are absolute, and any who don't agree MUST therefore be incapable of accepting their absolute truth, and

b) a naked contempt for those they claim to be enlightening with their truth.

I enjoy reading you and many others here, but I suspect you need look no further than your own haughtiness for the source of information delivery failures you speak of.

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

This is peace.

I agree 100%

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    I come here because I know I can learn

Greetings, Brother Keita... :bowdown:

Thank you for not letting whatever sense of frustration you may feel at times, not top you from sharing this with us all. I understand and agree about there being a right time for people to be able to handle the truth.

Speaking for myself, I know that what I don't understand will not resonate into knowledge because my mind hasn't opened enough yet to handle the information. But for me, that doesn't mean that I remain closed or don't want to hear it. I just need to have the exchange until either I continue to accept what I know as my truth or I'm convinced to let that go and accept the new information as my truth.

I sit here smiling as I recall a discussion you and I had recently in the chatroom on the subject of an "independent woman" and what it means. I couldn't see your point and I rejected some of what you told me and thus, sensed some frustration from you. :) Now I'll be the first to admit, that I could be wrong in my opinions on many things, but I'm sure people like yourself realize that' it takes time for someone to get ready to throw away some "comfortable" shoes they've been wearing for years, to try on a new pair. All things in due time.

Please keep sharing your knowledge with us, Brother Keita. Trust me, there are those like me who are listening and learning.

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    My point exactly...YOU HAVE SPOKEN A PERSONAL TRUTH, SO I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ON THE LADDER. THANK YOU.

6. kemetkind

Ratings:
    +61
    You're welcome if I've made your point (in your realm), though by your response you've not really digested mine.

There is no "THE" ladder brother Keita, and your imagination that you're at the top of "THE" one ladder and thus empowered to guage the status of all others is the arrogance which may appeal to some percentage of minds, mainly composed of those seeking to be led, desirous of climbing YOUR ladder.

For those not inclined to acceptance without prior analysis, myself included, the merit of the perceived truths you or ANYONE professes will have to stand on their own as they are evaluated.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This will end my response with you as again you prove my point. There is one ladder, not "my ladder"..."your personal truth" once again, with many rungs on it...that being the ladder of life. Never have I stated that I was at the top of it, so that is "your own self imposed implication"...again, "your personal truth." However, in ending this little *** a tat, let me leave you with an old post I did so that you will understand how I see your responce to what I have written. Be At Peace !

I have been in my many studies, trying to assess what the greatest evil is among our people. I have studied us internally and externally...consciously and subconsciously...historically and culturally....scientifically and spiritually, and I have finally reached a pretty sound conclusion concerning what it is.

In as much as I have taken all things into consideration in coming to this conclusion, I am sad to have to report that the greatest evil among our people is "INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE".

This sounds like a contradiction, but it isn't. "It is our ability to defend, justify and rationalize our own ignorance or state of not knowing". We have become masters of this from an intellectual perspective, and as such, it keeps us immobilized and stagnant in our existence collectively and personally.

Anytime we can justify or make where we are at and how we are, and what we may or may not be doing sound logical, rational and have the intellect to defend that position and justify that position to others and ourselves..."we have no reason to grow, to change, to open our eyes and see, or our ears to hear so that we can change."

There can be no greater evil among our people than this; for if we don't know, we can defend, rationalize and justify our not knowing. If we're not doing, we can defend, justify and rationalize our not doing. If we are or are not a certain way, we can defend, justify and rationalize our position on that. This takes INTELLECT TO DO...AND SINCE WE DON'T KNOW, I HAVE COINED IT AS "INTELLECTUAL IGNORANCE"...a very deadly and supreme evil among our people to not grow, to not change, to not hear, to not see, to not do...but to simply be as we are with the intellectual ability to defend, rationalize and justify our position.

Yes, this is truely the GREATEST EVIL AMONG OUR PEOPLE TODAY...AN EVIL THAT MAY VERY WELL FIND OUR EXISTENCE TO BE ONE OF NON-EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF IT.

Is there a cure or remedy for this? No there isn't. There is no known way to combat or fight this evil. For no matter what one may present, reveal, say or produce as proof of a truthful reality, the ability and power of intellectual ignorance is such that a person is able to RATIONALIZE, DEFEND AND JUSTIFY THEIR POSITION NO MATTER WHAT. THEREFORE MAKING THIS THE GREATEST EVIL OF ALL...AND AN EVIL THAT WE HAVE MASTERED LIKE A FINE ART.

8. kemetkind

Ratings:
    +61

Your initial post states there are three truths, personal, universal and cosmic, and most black people are unware of the existence or relationships between all three, and view any other than the "personal" as a burden. You imply initiation into the universal and cosmic truths require elevation and preparation, thus they are situated higher on the "ladder", a metaphor YOU introduced when you classified me as maintaining a position in dealing with personal truths.

You then go on to say YOUR attempts to provide universal and cosmic truths to those stuck on the "personal" rung are rejected, due to their insufficient preparedness to receive it, leaving no possibility that your universal and cosmic truths may not in fact be universal, but may in fact be YOUR perception of universal truth.

Your logic presumes the ONLY explanation for a refusal of your "cosmic and universal truths" is an inability to deal on universal and cosmic levels.

Now if YOU are unwilling to recognize this, unwilling to admit any universal truth rejected by a significant number must be suspected of non-universality, unwilling to do anything but rationalize this rejection as a shortcoming in the evolution of those you want to receive it, WHO is guilty of intellectual ignorance?

The truth-teller, or the truth-seeker?

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

10. kemetkind

Ratings:
    +61
    A universal truth may not be openly acknowledged by the masses, but upon introduction, it should resonate naturally, and logically or scientifically, with all. Otherwise, how can it be defined as universal? Who then is the arbiter of universality?

I think the simplest way to clarify what we're talking about here is for you to put forth at least one of these "universal" truths you speak of.

This way, we can move from general to the specific. Otherwise, this is entirely a rhetorical discussion.

For you to do so, would require you to reconsider your original post, and offer universal truth up to even those you deem unprepared and too low on "the ladder" to accept it.

For you not to do so, means universal truth as you see it will only be offered up to those who already have it....