Black People : For those interested and able

such an interesting dynamic

Can somebody help M.E. overstand:?::?::?:

why no one has said one peep here. I've only asked you to look at the ONE page and give M.E. some feedback. Is it really that heavy/uninteresting/challenging...what?!?

(short tube...under 6 mins and closer to 5)

:hearts2:

Sista True,

I viewed your page and my comments below:

I really Dig:

You using a more wisely chosen phrase of "White Lunacy" to describe the european cultural domination tactics.

The Colors.

The foundation being the 7 principles of Maat.

The positive energy I could feel by reading your page.

I didn't really Dig:

You spent more words talking about "White Supremacy" than you did on explaining the 7 principles of Maat (for example 4 of your 12 steps have some reference to white supremacy but only 1 step has a reference to Maat).

You mentioned the group accepts contributions, but didn't mention for what purpose.

I would work on refining the 12 steps also as several seem to be a little redundant.

Other than that, I thought it was a great start and definitely a worthy initiative.

Please know sista True that your contributions are inspirational and much APPRECIATED.

:hearts4: :hearts4:

kemetkind said:
Sista True,

I viewed your page and my comments below:

I really Dig:

You using a more wisely chosen phrase of "White Lunacy" to describe the european cultural domination tactics.

The Colors.

The foundation being the 7 principles of Maat.

The positive energy I could feel by reading your page.

I didn't really Dig:

You spent more words talking about "White Supremacy" than you did on explaining the 7 principles of Maat (for example 4 of your 12 steps have some reference to white supremacy but only 1 step has a reference to Maat).

You mentioned the group accepts contributions, but didn't mention for what purpose.

I would work on refining the 12 steps also as several seem to be a little redundant.

Other than that, I thought it was a great start and definitely a worthy initiative.

Please know sista True that your contributions are inspirational and much APPRECIATED.

:hearts4: :hearts4:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
THANK YOU BROTHER KEMETKIND!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'm going straight to work on the areas for improvement you have pointed out!

Together, WE CAN DO....(M.E.)

and...I RE~main open to additional feedback from others...this is about US...and not M.E...tho in keeping with the Both/And..it IS about M.E.....Mama Earth that is....Afreeka! and her Children...US!

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back