Black People : FOR THE SISTERS WITH CONNECTION PROBLEMS IN SISTERS CHAT/REBUILDING & REUNITING OUR C

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by WARRIOR, Jun 19, 2009.

1. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +299
    HELLO SISTERS / QUEENS .....

I WAS LATE , BUT IN ATTENDANCE AT THE REBUILDING & REUNITING OUR COMMUNITY CHAT.....ON 18 JUNE 09.....

IT WAS SPOKEN BY BRO. TARIQ MUHAMMAD & BRO. NASHEED THAT THE VIRUS PROTECTION I RECOMMENDED FOR THE BROTHERS IN BROTHERS CHAT WAS QUITE EFFECTIVE.....

THERE WERE BROTHERS IN BROTHERS CHAT WHO WERE HAVING ENDLESS PROBLEMS STAYING CONNECTED IN THE CHAT ROOM.....AND AFTER WATCHING THESE ISSUES TAKE ROOT , I PUT UP A THREAD IN BLACK MEN UNITE....AND HERE'S SOME OF WHAT I HAD TO SAY :

ON EACH COMPUTER I WORK ON , I INSTALL AVG 8.0........I HAVE IT ON ALL OF THE COMPUTERS IN MY HOME AND I HARDLY EVER HAVE TO REFORMAT A COMPUTER I HAVE FIXED IN LESS THAN A YEAR.....

AVG 8.0 IS VERY GOOD....ITS SOLID AND DEPENDABLE......PLUS IT COMES WITH ITS OWN FIREWALL , WHICH IN MY OPINION , BLOWS AWAY THE MICROSOFT FIREWALL THAT COMES WITH WINDOWS.....

I SUGGEST THAT ANYONE WHO ISNT HAPPY WITH THEIR VIRUS PROTECTION OR SIMPLY DONT HAVE ONE , TO TRY AVG 8.0......IF YOU TRY IT & DECIDE YOU LIKE IT.....JUST LET ME KNOW , AND I CAN SUPPLY SOME REGISTRATION KEYS THAT ARE LEGIT.....SO YOU CAN KEEP IT....

VIRUSES....THE NUMBER 1 ISSUE I FACE WHEN I WORK ON SOMEONE'S COMPUTER......AND VIRUSES CAN COMPLICATE A CONNECTION , NOT ONLY ON LINE....BUT ALSO IN A CHAT ROOM.....

IF ANY OF YOU SISTERS DECIDE TO GO WITH AVG 8.0 , LET ME KNOW......AND I WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH A REGISTRATION KEY SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP IT.....JUST REMEMBER.....IN ORDER TO TRY IT OUT......YOU HAVE TO RID YOURSELF OF YOUR CURRENT VIRUS PROTECTION......THEN INSTALL AVG 8.0....

IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME SISTERS.....

WARRIOR

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thanks for the offered help, Brother Warrior!

I already have AVG 8.5; and, yes, it's a wonder!

But, I have been having problems with my "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" program. For some reason, I get this message: "Error loading database."

Could you help me with this? I have previously even removed the program and then re-installed it. Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

3. WARRIOR

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +299
    I LOOKED UP YOUR PROBLEM CHERRYBLOSSOM........AND HERE IS WHAT I FOUND :

Monday, February 23, 2009
    How To Solve Error Loading Database?

Have you encounter Error Loading Database while updating your Malwarebytes Anti Malware security products, AVG or other software? Applications like anti spyware and anti virus have a database contains definitions of known computer threats like viruses, Trojans, worms, keyloggers, adware, backdoors and other variants of malware. When you run these programs, they compare user's computer to the database. When you get error loading database, it means the database failed to load for some technical reasons. Follow the guide below to solve the error loading database when you get the same error again:

1. Restart your PC and try to update again.

2. If the problem still occurs, uninstall the Malwarebytes Anti Malware.

3. Then clear the registry (you can use CCleaner, it is very handy).

4. Reinstall the software and try to automatically update it again. At this point, you should probably able to update the program.

WITH THE AVG 8.5 , THERE ARE MANY MORE NON-USEFUL PROGRAMS RUNNING.....THE MAIN COMPLAINT IS THAT THEY ARE INITIATING PROTECTION AFTER IT CONNECTS & SCANS A VICIOUS VIRUS.......THE NEW UPDATES ARE SUPPOSED TO CORRECT THAT , BUT SOMETIMES FALLS SHORT......

I WOULD LOOK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN AFTER U FIX IT......

WARRIOR

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you, Warrior!

I'M ON IT!

5. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Thank you

..I will keep this in mind !

6. WARRIOR

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +299
    TO SISTERS CHERRYBLOSSOM & LINDACHAVIS.......

YOU ARE BOTH WELCOME.....

LIKE I TOLD THE BROTHERS.....IF I CAN HELP.....IM AVAILABLE.....

WARRIOR