Black Poetry : For the first time have a thirst for a rhyme my imaginations experiencing fragmentation from my grenade thoughts, afraid and caught up in think patter

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
For the first time have a thirst for a rhyme my imaginations experiencing fragmentation from my grenade thoughts, afraid and caught up in think patterns, must produce the juice to entertain and win a dame through love talk, in the club walk soft and carry a Hip Hop credit card, try be romantic in thinking but my Titanic is sinking so in nice words hit an ice berg so the advice I heard don't steer me in the clear sea of love, still be above the rest doe, see a Philippine chick started to dream quick my world started to expand hey “girl you got a man? “I sure do boo he's the cure to my love a pure thug, well can I holler at you?” “of course most scholars do and take to the ice cream parlor too, one boy bought me a legit scoop while we sit in his coupe I lick the cone and quick he wanted to take me home and bone oh Philippine girls go through a lot they do drop their panties not to every boy oh he jest kissed her lips in the car then he jest got her tongue she was moving her thing around panties was real wet “aw girl I don't wanna cum don't move your thing like that make me wanna rip out the back seat to a whack beat getting some”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back