Black People : For the Children on This forum

Since it has been brought to my attention that there are lord knows how many kids here, let me say this to you children....... Take yourselves to school before I BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR A** And don't forget your lunch money.:SuN034:

Good Morning Brother IOnlySpeakTruth,

Did you post this thread, so we could pick up this morning, where we left off last night, fighting?

Why are you talking to the babies in the community, this way?

What have they done to deserve the threat of your foot in their behind?

Is this some kind of joke? If so, please don't play with the babies in this community this way.

I will not allow it.

They've done nothing to deserve to be talked to this way.

They are absolutely welcome here. I am honored that they come here.

They have helped build this community, from the beginning. They have always been here!

They have managed chats, created and managed forums, talked of the challenges they face, prepared for their future together, encouraged each other, shown their desire and appreciation of being in the midst of their own Elders. They have poured their hearts out to us here, through their poetry, short stories, and occasionally in these discussions. They are respectful. They excel in their studies. They have and are going on to higher levels of education. They have married. They are taking responsibility for their children. They are taking responsibility for their life. They could be anywhere on this Internet, doing any kind of thing, but they choose to be here with us. They have given their precious money, to help keep this community alive, where some Adult Members wouldn't. Most all of this, with their Parent's permission!

I know of no situation, in all the years we've been here ... that a "Child" Member from this community, has had trouble staying in school, and spent their time here instead ... that their Parents didn't handle, with our assistance.

Maybe you know of an instance that i'm not aware of?

If so, please share it.

:heart:

Destee

Good Morning Brother IOnlySpeakTruth,

Did you post this thread, so we could pick up this morning, where we left off last night, fighting?

Why are you talking to the babies in this community, this way?

What have they done to deserve the threat of your foot in their behind?

Is this some kind of joke? If so, please don't play with the babies in this community this way.

I will not allow it.

They've done nothing to deserve to be talked to this way.

They are absolutely welcome here. I am honored that they come here.

They have helped build this community, from the beginning. They have always been here!

They have managed chats, created and managed forums, talked of the challenges they face, prepared for their future together, encouraged each other, shown their desire and appreciation of being in the midst of their own Elders. They have poured their hearts out to us here, through their poetry, short stories, and occasionally in these discussions. They are respectful. They excel in their studies. They have and are going on to higher levels of education. They have married. They are taking responsibility for their children. They are taking responsibility for their life. They could be anywhere on this Internet, doing any kind of thing, but they choose to be here with us. They have given their precious money, to help keep this community alive, where some Adult Members wouldn't. Most all of this, with their Parent's permission!

I know of no situation, in all the years we've been here ... that a "Child" Member from this community, has had trouble staying in school, and spent their time here instead ... that their Parents didn't handle, with our assistance.

Maybe you know of an instance that i'm not aware of?

If so, please share it.

:heart:

Destee

SMH....... DON'T START! Please go find another whipping boy. And STOP MOTHERING ME! Please!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back