Black People : For Tha Ladiessssss..........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Hahahaa now that I have you in here you have to read this......

I thought I would share a few secrets with you to make your child smarter than the average with just a few tricks ....

But this has to be done eeeearrrlyyy in life or it wont work.....

You have to start doing this to your child by the age of three or four.....

And it must be done at least three times a week or it wont work....

If you do this your child will become much smarter than a average child and you will see this by the age of five.... or you can come find me....

1. Read to your child three times a week during the day "not before they go to bed, the wont learn crud", get three different little books and read the same onez this will stick in their headz for the rest of their life and develop their memories in which they will remember the book for the rest of their life, "such as I do; the first book was a book about a dolphin swimming with his friends, the second was about a little ugly duckling, the third a book about a little rabbit."

2. Teach your child multiplication, at age five or below. Make a board with all the multiplication on it, and make them learn a part of it each day such as the zero through nine. Make them learn row zero one day, the next the one part... and so on.

3. Teach them time on a clock not a digital watch "lol", make a cardboard cut out with hands and teach them at least three timez a week by moving the hands around.

4. Make them read something, "dont believe the hype, your child can read at the age of three and four." teach them ABC's at age four or below. And if they love to read anything make them read it to you out loud it develops speech and mental controls, and memory...

If you just do as the media tells you to do with you child you will have a average media child.......

If you want the world to hate your child for their achievements follow the above.

Find out what they like in reading if they like comics buy them every comic they want to read... because guess what they are still reading and probably more than other kidz.

Buy them video games that deal with strategy, sports gamez are nice but they have a set strategy that does not advance after a certain point. Video gamez are good "how good???" Think about what industry makes the most money in the world right now....

When they are in school try to lead them to do two things, if they are in clubs after school... Put them in a sport and at the same time put them in a chess club or political club.

If you watch movies you will notice the most ranked kid did both sports and some other political or mental club as well...

love and light to all.....

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Great insights and some very good ideals to broad the knowledgement and developing
    of a child mind and reach higher achievements.

while i'm not a sista but it had some great values i can use for my children and grandchildren
    and even children i come cross , Thankz

3. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Those are all excellent tips, thank you!

I'd like to add one to that by recommending what is called Vedic Mathematics, to be taught right alongside addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. I'm not sure where it originated, but it's called Vedic Mathematics, and it's CRAZY easy compared to how we were all taught.

I'm on my phone or I would post a link, but you can google it, or youtube it and I cannot recommend it highly enough to give your child and edge on education.

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    great add on gogounited , I'm gonna look into it .....

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Tutorial 1​
    Use the formula ALL FROM 9 AND THE LAST FROM 10 to perform instant subtractions.
    • For example 1000 - 357 = 643 We simply take each figure in 357 from 9 and the last figure from 10.
      [​IMG]
      So the answer is 1000 - 357 = 643
      And thats all there is to it!
      This always works for subtractions from numbers consisting of a 1 followed by noughts: 100; 1000; 10,000 etc.
    • Similarly 10,000 - 1049 = 8951
      [​IMG]
    • For 1000 - 83, in which we have more zeros than figures in the numbers being subtracted, we simply suppose 83 is 083. So 1000 - 83 becomes 1000 - 083 = 917
    Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884-1960). According to his research all of mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae. For example, 'Vertically and Crosswise` is one of these Sutras. These formulae describe the way the mind naturally works and are therefore a great help in directing the student to the appropriate method of solution.
    Perhaps the most striking feature of the Vedic system is its coherence. Instead of a hotch-potch of unrelated techniques the whole system is beautifully interrelated and unified: the general multiplication method, for example, is easily reversed to allow one-line divisions and the simple squaring method can be reversed to give one-line square roots. And these are all easily understood. This unifying quality is very satisfying, it makes mathematics easy and enjoyable and encourages innovation.
    In the Vedic system 'difficult' problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern 'system'. Vedic Mathematics manifests the coherent and unified structure of mathematics and the methods are complementary, direct and easy.
    The simplicity of Vedic Mathematics means that calculations can be carried out mentally (though the methods can also be written down). There are many advantages in using a flexible, mental system. Pupils can invent their own methods, they are not limited to the one 'correct' method. This leads to more creative, interested and intelligent pupils.
    Interest in the Vedic system is growing in education where mathematics teachers are looking for something better and finding the Vedic system is the answer. Research is being carried out in many areas including the effects of learning Vedic Maths on children; developing new, powerful but easy applications of the Vedic Sutras in geometry, calculus, computing etc

http://www.vedicmaths.org/introduction/What is VM.asp

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    The main Sutras.

Sutra
    Translation
    [​IMG]
    By one more than the one before.
    [​IMG]
    All from 9 and the last from 10.
    [​IMG]
    Vertically and Cross-wise
    [​IMG]
    Transpose and Apply
    [​IMG]
    If the Samuccaya is the Same it is Zero
    [​IMG]
    If One is in Ratio the Other is Zero
    [​IMG]
    By Addition and by Subtraction
    [​IMG]
    By the Completion or Non-Completion
    [​IMG]
    Differential Calculus
    [​IMG]
    By the Deficiency
    [​IMG]
    Specific and General
    [​IMG]
    The Remainders by the Last Digit
    [​IMG]
    The Ultimate and Twice the Penultimate
    [​IMG]
    By One Less than the One Before
    [​IMG]
    The Product of the Sums
    [​IMG]
    All the Multipliers

The sub Sutras.
    Sub sutra
    Translation
    [​IMG]
    Proportionately
    [​IMG]
    The Remainder Remains Constant
    [​IMG]
    The First by the First and the Last by the Last
    [​IMG]
    For 7 the Multiplicand is 143
    [​IMG]
    By Osculation
    [​IMG]
    Lessen by the Deficiency
    [​IMG]
    Whatever the Deficiency lessen by that amount and set up the Square of the Deficiency
    [​IMG]
    Last Totalling 10
    [​IMG]
    Only the Last Terms
    [​IMG]
    The Sum of the Products
    [​IMG]
    By Alternative Elimination and Retention
    [​IMG]
    By Mere Observation
    [​IMG]
    The Product of the Sums is the Sum of the Products
    [​IMG]
    On the Flag

7. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    very interesting...thanks for posting.

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes i found it intresting as well, your welcome

9. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Thanks Rich, for the tutorial and details.

Essentially, the idea is that everything in reality conforms to geometrical design. For instance, fibonacci sequencing in flower petals, the vetruvian man, etc.

So, the ancient monks used Sutras (positions) as parts of geometrical structure of matter, in order to solve complex mathematical problems. And because of the way they do it, it's super easy to learn AND apply to everyday computations.

This is what the elites teach their children, and though it is called Vedic mathematics, I'm certain one can trace it's roots back to Kamit. It's geometrical navigation, following the design of a thing in order to find a solution to any problem. Elegant and simple, hidden and buried for years while the elites confuse people with "education."

10. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    So true you right and i'm gonna teach this at home to my children
    I've been playing with some numbers and see if i have it and it was very easy to do.
    Again thank you for bringing this up gogounited