Black Poetry : FOR RAVEN (NO ONE CAN HOLD ME DOWN)

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

This was absolutely so captivating of who she is , I welcome and embrace your words of love, memorium and honor of her life...I have not given up my dear friends for I know that their is a Doctor who has all the answers knows the cure and can deliver...Trusting in that...I move forward and hope for the best and prepare for the worst..."For I shall forever go down from this place praising your name, should I not be delivered and my soul be required, it is well with my soul it is well!" But she is a fighter and is doing well all things considered, she lost her hair this week...Keep praying!
AND AS ALWAYS...
BLESSINGS ON YOUR HOUSE!

WE NEED TO KEEP THIS TO THE FRONT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE RESPONDED, IF YOU FEEL IN ANY WAY UNCONFORTABLE WITH THIS, YOU CAN ALWAYS WRITE AN INSPIRATIONAL PIECE THAT WILL UPLIFT HER WHILE THE FIGHT CONTINUES...

*She has lost all of her hair after three treatments, she is back in the hospital
with some complications and a fever...we hope and pray it's just a fever....!
So continue to pray and write something anything..for my heart is to heavy
to create, I find myself angry with God and am in a sad place...Pray for me
as well...I yet love the Lord, but this I don't understand...you feeling me?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back