The Front Porch : For my dear light brown girls

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
My new love poem, i hope you will like it.
For my dear light brown girls
Captivating honey caramel is like a shining dawn, life with you is like a sweet erotic dream. Juicy sweet fabulous fantasy beautiful. From your sexuality, the glasses of the captured sexual force in your eyes are sweating, this is the amazing magic of charm concealed in them. You are my depraved temptation dirty temptation. The sweet temptation of a tenderly roaring passion is a breathtaking juicy caramel berry, sometimes pouring with a picturesque modulation, tender sensual shades of red sunset, incinerated with the burning heat of passion. From your hottest, sultry beauty, the brain seems to turn off and faint from your sweetest kisses.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Last edited:
My new love poem, i hope you will like it.
Mulatto girls
Captivating honey caramel is like a shining dawn, life with you is like a sweet erotic dream. Juicy sweet fabulous fantasy beautiful. From your sexuality, the glasses of the captured sexual force in your eyes are sweating, this is the amazing magic of charm concealed in them. You are my depraved temptation dirty temptation. The sweet temptation of a tenderly roaring passion is a breathtaking juicy caramel berry, sometimes pouring with a picturesque modulation, tender sensual shades of red sunset, incinerated with the burning heat of passion. From your hottest, sultry beauty, the brain seems to turn off and faint from your sweetest kisses.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich
Very Nice Almat...
You're a talented poet and it's a well written flow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back