Black Relationships : FOR MY BACHELOR BROTHAZ

I would like to reply. I’m not single, I started out with a bachelor look at things.

What those fellows haven’t taken into consideration is the other side of the relationship. Liking a woman and loosing a woman you like ( have grown to love, have around, be with, share with ) brings the question into focus. If she wants more than he is offering, he will consider changing his tune.

I think starting out with a predetermined attitude towards relationships or any thing for that matter. Often derails in the face of decision time.

Claiming an “ I will never “ attitude one is destined to consider or do just what one “ will never ”.

Only time is the factor.

Everyone will meet someone that will make them, do or consider anything... even marriage.

Deep down who wouldn’t want someone to share more than a good club, drink, or time at the park with. Fear of ( success or failure ) is a great factor for those who hold out long term.

kente417mojo said:
There's really no need for a man to fall in love because most women aren't worth the time and effort. That's just the truth.

perception is reality

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
perception is reality

Destee

Anyone that says the majority women are worth marrying or commiting to on a serious level, doesn't live on planet Earth. I would probably get married or be commited in another country....depending on the country and it's values as a whole. America is not the place for brothas to get hitched because the value of it's women are in the gutter.

kente417mojo said:
Anyone that says the majority women are worth marrying or commiting to on a serious level, doesn't live on planet Earth. I would probably get married or be commited in another country....depending on the country and it's values as a whole. America is not the place for brothas to get hitched because the value of it's women are in the gutter.

Brother Kente ... you are certainly free to think this way.

My point was, that our experience is limited or increased, by our perception of the situation.

If you believe what you've said ... i'm not surprised that it is in fact ... your truth.

That's all i'm say'n Brother.

i aint madatcha.

Destee

Destee said:
If you believe what you've said ... i'm not surprised that it is in fact ... your truth.

That's all i'm say'n Brother.

i aint madatcha.

Destee

I know Destee.:hearts1: It just bothers me, that's all. I'm a loving, affectinate person that's not free to express that with women because they aren't worth it. Let me ask you something, from a woman's perspective, what's your take on it? Brothas wanting to stay single. Do you think it's because they are immature or do you think it's because they see what's really out there?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back