For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK

http://http://imgtn4.ask.com/ts?t=5852854494974538876&pid=23136&ppid=6
hahahahahahaha,eating pork ain't gonna kill you anymore than smoking will,listen up black people,you will die when it's your time to go just like anyone else whose time is up,all eating pork will do is put you in bad health if it disagrees with your system just like anything else..newsflash-too much excersise will make you sick too,stop panicking and pass them pork chops.

Like I said, Keyword: Moderation !!!

ts

Peace,

I do moderation. I avoid pork like I avoid E. Coli. One will kill you quick and other will kill you slow. Since people want to eat slavemaster's food so much, why not check out what slavemaster is giving his family to eat? The learned among them ain't eating no pork. People front like they really on some "hate the whiteman" stuff but really should qualify it and say "I hate the whiteman but I love the food he taught us to eat."

Peace
Precise

No disrespect, but you prove nothing.The subject is "pork" so i don't understand why you bring this beef and chicken stuff,especially when i say that i rarely eat meat .You can fool everybody but you can fool yourself,you know deep down that pork is bad.
The first link you provided j is not in you favor as it give you example of why you should not eat pork,i can give you one another,Isaie 66:

See, the LORD is coming with fire,
and his chariots are like a whirlwind;
he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For with fire and with his sword
the LORD will execute judgment upon all men,
and many will be those slain by the LORD.

17 "Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of [a] those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things—they will meet their end together," declares the LORD.

lol @t your second link...Christians are the funniest people in the world...Their main argument is to say that the dietary laws were only meant for sacrifice:first the prophecy of Isaie destroy this argument as he saw the Lord killing people who eat abominable things;secondly,Does Jesus eat pork?He said in Matthew:

17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

We know what the laws of the prophets say about eating pork...

These days NONE IS THAT HEALTHY !!! If they had enough veggies I liked, I think I would never touch meat again. lol

You know what,the air is polluted as the water,the trees,grass,lake,rivers etc....This is just an excuse sista,no matter how veggies are poluted it's still better to eat vegeatable than pork shop with french fries,KFC,Mac Donald etc...

I respect you elders,but you just can't say that pork and other meat are good to us,just confess that you have a love affair with pork,i understand this well,but don't come here to say "pass them pork chops",you have zero argument in this debat.So as the thread starter i give me the right to not answer,until i got serious arguments,no emotion in this place, bring facts please.

Peace to you guys!

No disrespect, but you prove nothing.The subject is "pork" so i don't understand why you bring this beef and chicken stuff,especially when i say that i rarely eat meat .You can fool everybody but you can fool yourself,you know deep down that pork is bad.

"
No disrespect to you my brother. But the subject is pork, and WHAT I AM SAYING IS ALL MEAT HOLDS IT'S OWN MAN MADE" DANGERS. THUS I PROVED THAT WITH THE LINKS PROVIDED.

The first link you provided j is not in you favor as it give you example of why you should not eat pork,i can give you one another,Isaie 66:

lol @t your second link...Christians are the funniest people in the world...Their main argument is to say that the dietary laws were only meant for sacrifice:first the prophecy of Isaie destroy this argument as he saw the Lord killing people who eat abominable things;secondly,Does Jesus eat pork?He said in Matthew:

All due respect, Again, my brother. But you have to read the links and the scriptures provided, and You assume too much. Who said, I was an christain ?? That was the book that somebody else referenced, so that is why I posted it. If you don't beleive in the bible or Jesus for that matter , fair enough. But just say that. I don't attack nobodies religion or faith. As they all originated from one. **wink**

We know what the laws of the prophets say about eating pork...

You know what,the air is polluted as the water,the trees,grass,lake,rivers etc....This is just an excuse sista,no matter how veggies are poluted it's still better to eat vegeatable than pork shop with french fries,KFC,Mac Donald etc...

I respect you elders,but you just can't say that pork and other meat are good to us,just confess that you have a love affair with pork,i understand this well,but don't come here to say "pass them pork chops",you have zero argument in this debat.So as the thread starter i give me the right to not answer,until i got serious arguments,no emotion in this place, bring facts please.

Peace to you guys!
[/QUOTE]
Again, My YOUNG brother. Its an discussion, and the facts was presented. You are certainly entitled to believe as you do. But you shouldn't present mis-information. I won't call you an liar because I don't know your intent verses YOUR EMOTIONS and loyalty to your religion. You was wrong with the information that you posted and here's the proof;

ANCIENT EGYPT : Amun and the One, Great & Hidden The Badarians (cf. Badari, Upper Egypt, about 4000 BCE) were a farming and herding community. These settlers raised cattle, sheep/goats and pigs. They cultivated barley and wheat and agriculture was supplemented by fishing and fowling. Pottery, glass, copper and glazed staetite were found at some sites. They provided their dead with food and placed female figurines in the graves. Funerary orientation was not yet fixed.

What do you think they was raising the pigs for ?? Read the entire page, hun.

And I can say : "Pass pork chops " because it's called freedom of speech. And freedom to choose what I EAT !!! lol And also freedom to combat any false information, I choose.

When you grow up to be a elder man, You will learn how to combat any useful argument or debate or respectful discussion with raw information and provable facts. And not sideways insults. People only use that method when they can not combat the information provided.

To all my Islamic brothers, deepest respect , always, If they choose not to eat pork. For my Hindu Brothers, deepest respect, if they choose not to eat beef, But the fact remains that these days all meat, Chicken, pork, beef, and seafood, holds it own danger.

Fact: is undisputable
Not to be confused with high probability and possibility.

And in closing. There is but one God. It would be wise not to bad mouth Christians, Hindu, Catholic, etc and all the other sects of organized religion. It's a tactic used and causes division. It does not benefit us. And the 10 basic principles of spirituality and life is actually the same with all mono faiths.

That " My god is bigger then Your God" Really doesn't work, And emotions is too much a part of my being, it's always express through my words. But make no mistake, I really just like to laugh. lol

In short: Combat the information and not me. You might "hear & comprehend " OR Even GIVE BACK something useful. lol, You can be loyal to your faith, and even choose not to eat pork. But their is not excuse for, TRYING to degrading, and TRYING to belittle other peoples choices or religion for that matter. You have a good night , Young brother. **smile**

Peace

Peace,

I do moderation. I avoid pork like I avoid E. Coli. One will kill you quick and other will kill you slow. Since people want to eat slavemaster's food so much, why not check out what slavemaster is giving his family to eat? The learned among them ain't eating no pork. People front like they really on some "hate the whiteman" stuff but really should qualify it and say "I hate the whiteman but I love the food he taught us to eat."

Peace
Precise

Please come back with facts for your stance instead of silly innuendos , childish remarks and emotions .

lol I hate nobody white or black. I hate ignorance and unfortunately that comes in all colors and shades. **wink** Eat what you want . lmao And hope you get to my age.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back