For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

I think I did it , properly. Thanks again my brother.

~~~ BBF likes pork on her fork. And likes to dine with the swine ~~~

Wanna pork chop my brother !!! lmao

Ok,ok, Seriously, when you cook pork, Put vinager in the pot. It cut's the salt. And that why we suffer from high blood pressure which is accredited to pork.

Not to mention. That 75 years ago, Because it was cheap and coming out of slavery. We lived on average of 70 years old. ( omitting racial killing , lynches and other racial society dangers ) It wasn't because of eating too much pork. Our people knew that prok was naturally high in sodium and had ways of cooking it !! And its the salt which is dangerous for our people. The old leads the young, always.

Moderation, I eat pork twice a month. No more.

blkbutterfly41,

I hear you Sister, loud and clear; your points are hard to circumvent and make they make sense...the bottome line is: to each his own. And yes you did properly place the links blkbutterfly, glad I could be of help, for real!...Peace In

blkbutterfly41,

I hear you Sister, loud and clear; your points are hard to circumvent and make they make sense...the bottome line is: to each his own. And yes you did properly place the links blkbutterfly, glad I could be of help, for real!...Peace In

Thanks. Curiosity lead me to research inserts from your book. I had to order it. I'm sure it's worth every penny.

If not, I'mma look for ya !!! ( J/k) :em2300:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Thanks. Curiosity lead me to research inserts from your book. I had to order it. I'm sure it's worth every penny.

If not, I'mma look for ya !!! ( J/k) :em2300:

Wow, thanks a million beautifulblkbutterfly41, for real...And you know where to find me, right?:), lol...A real Destee.com junky/addict, cause, it takes one to know one:).

But seriously, for any questions or further insight, feel free to get in touch.

stop eating pork...

hahahahahahaha,eating pork ain't gonna kill you anymore than smoking will,listen up black people,you will die when it's your time to go just like anyone else whose time is up,all eating pork will do is put you in bad health if it disagrees with your system just like anything else..newsflash-too much excersise will make you sick too,stop panicking and pass them pork chops.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back