Haiti : For immigration: Americans need to stop using poor Haitians in immigration debate.

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
US policy operates with FEAR under this

Either YOU BE POOR or THEY BE POOR.

Americans have it in their head that AMERICA WILL NEVER BE POOR.

Even though USA hit rock bottom about 75 to 80 years ago and THAT WASNT TOO LONG AGO.

WE ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

So far its TRUE but it comes at a COST to our brethren overseas in Latin America Africa and Asia.

In terms of Latin America its good for Latin American to KEEP AMERICA RICH WITH THEIR NATURAL RESOURCES while they struggle providing us with the RICHES.

So now for the trade off US GOVERNMENT lets the immigrants illegal into the country because it is apart of FOREIGN policy to do so.

WHY?

As is said by a few Haitian immigrants ARE TARGETED UNJUSTLY by the Coast Guard and such while other immigrants ARE GIVEN amenities that some poor Americans do not get READILY.

HAITI has no RESOURCE for the US. US rice producers flood Haiti with cheap 'Miami Rice' that displace the local Haiti rice farmer who many Haitians admit grow tastier rice than the US 'Miami Rice'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the question of illegal immigration and those who HATE it the question is

ARE YOU PREPARED TO SEE THIS COUNTRY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA POOR AND UNABLE TO FEED ITS CITIZENS whether its class mobility, food itself, etc.

List of things from Latin America US consumers EAT and LIVE.

TIMBER from South and Central America to build cheap HIGH PRICE places to live ESPECIALLY with those SUBURBS off the HIGHWAY.

ORANGE JUICE from Brazil which OUR COMMUNITY CONSUMES AT HIGHER LEVELS.

STEEL from BRAZIL and MEXICO to BUILD BRIDGES and SKYSCRAPERS.

Beef cattle for FAST FOOD which comes from land in the Amazon burned for ranches and chopped for TIMBER.

SOYBEAN from all which is used in SO MANY US consumer products.

WINTER FRUITS that COME FORM LATIN AMERICA when CALIFORNIA GROWING SEASON IS OVER.

DOLE DELMONTE etc get their FRUITS FROM SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA.

US and JAPANESE MANUFACTURED CARS shipped from MEXICO to the US for sale.

CORN and SAND for CONCRETE from Mexico. CORN can be made into an addictive sweetner in our community CALLED CORN SYRUP. CORN SYRUP is in alot of US foods.

SUGAR. No need to explain.

ONLY PEANUTS WALNUTS and PECANS is mostly made in the US and any other NUT comes from ABROAD especially PACKAGED IN MEXICO.

I dont need to tell you what happen to GM and Ford automakers. They HAVE PACKED THEIR BAGS cause they KNOW that the US doesnt have no NATURAL RESOURCES to CONSUME.

BUT WE HAVE A HUGE ENVIROMENT BILL THAT KEEPS CLIMBING HIGHER and HIGHER. BUT NO CORPORATION WANTS TO HANDLE IT UNLESS THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE FROM IT.

Even if we go back to ISOLATIONIST mode, WE CANNOT FEED MOST AMERICANS based on current consumption HABITS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can live like most of our people of color around the world in Latin America, Asia, and Africa POOR then I dont question your motives for being against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

OTHERWISE PLEASE THINK. Dont let ruthless "WHITE" draw you into HIS PIT and FIGHT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to poor Haitians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I question those who bring up Haiti as the group being discriminated as the key to why this WHOLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is UNFAIR but not look at the US foreign policies that are unfair domestically and internationally.

If you really know much about Haiti ECONOMY then you will know that Haiti depends on FOREIGN CASH RESERVES. Haitians in America send xxx millions of dollar maybe billions to KEEP Haiti going but it is DOING NOTHING for the growing POOR POPULATION and the growing DISCONTENT and MISERY.

So Haitian boatpeople are QUICKLY taken out by US IMMIGRATION PATROL and the COAST GUARD. BUT the problem REMAINS, Haiti still has NO RESOURCES for the US to EAT except the HAITIAN people WHICH THE US do not want.

LET ME REPEAT AMERICANS DO NOT WANT HAITIAN PEOPLE. IF YOUR AMERICAN YOU HAVE TO QUESTION WHY?

For those Americans that love to bring HAITIANS up let me ask you this,
what happen to those daring Haitian sea people from a few years back that were shipped back to Haiti by the Coast Guard and such.

Haitians were coming by the hundreds by the thousands maybe. What happen to all of them did they DIE or something else came UP.

No those same Haitians yesterday and today are HEADING SOUTH to the only country in South America that carries the European Euro as its default currency.

Yes its a country called French Guiana which is a part of the European Union.

With the EURO trading at 75% HIGHER than the dollar its a WIN.

$100 US DOLLARS = $25 EUROS

If I was one of those Haitian I would PASS the US dollar and go for these.

SO THAT IS WHY YOU DONT SEE HAITIANS IN GREAT NUMBER ANYMORE.

This EURO FOREIGN RESERVE IS WHAT HELPS KEEP POOR HAITI AFLOAT and NOT THOSE CHEAP US DOLLARS like the 'Miami Rice' HAITIANS IN AMERICA IS ARE SENDING.

THOSE US DOLLAR ARE NOT REACHING THE POOREST OF THE POOR HAITIANS.

POOR HAITIANS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO HANDLE BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN AND WE SHOULD NOT DRAG THEM INTO THIS DEBATE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

Let me add can any AMERICAN buy PRODUCTS made in the US.

Short answer. No. They cost too much.

So why buy the wealth or riches of another country and then complain that these illegal immigrants are stealing from America while foreign policy is just that stealing LIVING RESOURCES from the people and the land for their own USE.

Americans have put themselves in a one way street toward unreasonable SELFISHNESS and BLAMING THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Perhaps I will continue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back