Black Relationships : For Gods sake! A plea for my people....

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    This post has been a long time coming for me. it is a culmination of seeing some of the people/relationships within my own family, with some friends/aquaintances and just some of us in general>>>>> PLEASE give some thought to who you give yourselves to. Whether male or female! I have been disturbed/disgusted by people talking about "I would give him/her some cause they got $$" and such. Listen up people. Whorish behavior is DETRIMENTAL to us as a people!!! Yup, I am a FREAK. yup, I LOVE sisters (in all shades, shapes, hair styles etc...) but NOT A HO! how about loving someone for who they are, not what they have or can give you. lastly, I am truly disturbed when I here AFRIKANS talking about relationships as if they were PRISON SENTENCES!! That type of mess NEVER used to be amongst. It does not make you attractive to sound like that. Also, Please stop saying we dont need each other. You know, all that crazy talk. we DO need each other! Our entire future as a people depends on our relationships! MAN and WOMAN! Not Man/Man or Woman/Woman. I am not going to get into a pissin contest over this. this is stated truth. You can listen if you choose.

P.S. Much of this counter productive behavior is caused by being around that wild beast that has learned to walk on 2 feet.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Ionlyspeaktruth,

Brother, you spoke a mouth-full here. Not one reasonable thinking person could disagree with your heart felt sentiments.....thanks for sharing! This speaks truth to power and sets high our aim toward meaningfulness.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I couldn't agree more .....we indeed need each other more so now then ever
    our reproduction level is falling rapidly fast to reproduce more African children
    surely we can't do it man of man nor woman of woman but man & wo-man

I really can't answer why our women make such a choice to get paid and go to such
    point to do anything , but with honesty i don't lay total faulty on them but us as well
    as men , if we stop providing hard earn monies for acts and provide morals and self
    respect and words of wisdomize will we can help end some of the trash we cross on
    the streets and in planted spots

We all have a course of action and role in self destruction of us as a people
    yes i'm a freak and indeed love my black beautiful sisters too but i won't go to any
    meassures to give myself to the cause , I given myself to my personal saviour and
    my heart of love to my mate , outside that is a no go i giveth not !

awesome post bruh ! keep talking so we can curb some of our bad habits