Black Spirituality Religion : for followers of the Bible...

spicybrown said:
Your post doesn't really relate to my point. So how do these instruments communicate with this 'spirit God'? What is your definition of GOD then?
How did any king of Judah communicate with GOD?

You will find your answer through studying the Old Testament. GOD Spoke to the Tribe Levi (The Priest Tribe). The king would receive the Word of GOD from the Levite. This is the LAW of this condition.

Deu 18:
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

When the Levite Spoke in the name of GOD they would decree “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me”. Any information written in those days that is decreed as GOD Himself Speaking the Words is the only Absolute Truth.

That is why you do not see this Decree in the New Testament nor the Koran because those books where not written by the Chosen Priest Tribe, Levi. They are built on words that are without GOD.

Music Producer........

Music Producer said:
How did any king of Judah communicate with GOD?

You will find your answer through studying the Old Testament. GOD Spoke to the Tribe Levi (The Priest Tribe). The king would receive the Word of GOD from the Levite. This is the LAW of this condition.

Deu 18:
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

When the Levite Spoke in the name of GOD they would decree “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me”. Any information written in those days that is decreed as GOD Himself Speaking the Words is the only Absolute Truth.

That is why you do not see this Decree in the New Testament nor the Koran because those books where not written by the Chosen Priest Tribe, Levi. They are built on words that are without GOD.

I don't understand all the: thee,thou, shineth, whineth, budda, "eth" type words you post all the time. Not my cup'o'tea. As much as I would like to respect your word, I simply can't, because what you bring is usually someone elses word. If you are such a Bible scholar, why can't you translate the confusion to make common sense. This is why spiritual heads lose their credibility-lack of explanation

"GOD Spoke to the Tribe Levi (The Priest Tribe). The king would receive the Word of GOD from the Levite. This is the LAW of this condition."

Maybe God was a man who passed the message onto Levi, who in turn passed it to the King?!

What is so unfathomable about God being a flesh human. Nobody prove through the Bible that God is not human, but only that they are convinced he is:ghost:

spicybrown said:
I don't understand all the: thee,thou, shineth, whineth, budda, "eth" type words you post all the time. Not my cup'o'tea. As much as I would like to respect your word, I simply can't, because what you bring is usually someone elses word. If you are such a Bible scholar, why can't you translate the confusion to make common sense. This is why spiritual heads lose their credibility-lack of explanation

"GOD Spoke to the Tribe Levi (The Priest Tribe). The king would receive the Word of GOD from the Levite. This is the LAW of this condition."

Maybe God was a man who passed the message onto Levi, who in turn passed it to the King?!

What is so unfathomable about God being a flesh human. Nobody prove through the Bible that God is not human, but only that they are convinced he is:ghost:

Deu 4:
15: Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
16: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
17: The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
18: The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:
19: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
20: But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

It is not to say GOD will not take the form of a man or woman. But it is to say if GOD did this HE would not revealed Himself as GOD to the earth in that form. Reason being is that form becomes a source of idolatry.

Servants of Jesus prove this point.

solomon7 said:
PLEASE, PROVIDE EVIDENCE.
Gen:3:8: And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

The Voice of the LORD GOD is a Manifestation of GOD.

1Kgs:8:10: And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD,

1Kgs:8:11: So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.

Num:14:14: And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou LORD art among this people, that thou LORD art seen face to face, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night.

Those would be the major or main manifestations of GOD that I remember.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back