Black Entertainment : "For Colored Girls...."

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I went to see this movie yesterday. Only because a woman I respected asked me to. And even then, only because she asked me to see that other man bashing movie, which really wasnt 'Waiting for Three Stupid Females and Their Bimbo Friend to Get a Clue'. I was all prepared to hate this film. Another story dipicting BM in the worst light possible. As if that is the only or at best the majority of who we are out here.

It was a depressing movie. But it wasnt about males. It was about relationships. Especially the stupid things done to screw them up. Moreover, it was about the females and their mistakes. Or better, with one or two exceptions, their blatant stupidity in relationships. "...I let him steal me!..." Is one of the many look in the mirror lines in the film.

I am therefore highly recommending this film for all males, females and couples to see. It forces a look at self destruction. It forces a conversation. It really stops the HE vs SHE wars. Because there is no way around it. Especially for sisters. ( Yes I said it ) And brothers to

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back