Black Spirituality Religion : "For Christians Only"

How do we know this to be true?

Kieta put up some numbers that were only a shot in the dark because No one can run stats like that and pass it off as gospel.

Also I think you should apologize sis, to Christians for hearing something, believing in it, and then spreading it around as truth.
Afterall, isn't that what we accuse Christ followers of doing?

What a stand up man you are. :)

Be blessed.

Kieta put up some numbers that were only a shot in the dark because No one can run stats like that and pass it off as gospel.

Also I think you should apologize sis, to Christians for hearing something, believing in it, and then spreading it around as truth.

It's known as bearing false witness.

I appreciate the effort, Josef.

But, those who possess such a tainted view of Christianity and Christians will continue to believe the worst because that is what they choose to believe.
Whenever a negative news story surfaces about the Christian church, many others use it to denounce ALL of Christianity, especially many of those who have abandoned Christianity and the Bible.... They use it to paint ALL Christians with the same brush. They use it as a weapon to degrade Christianity and to smear ALL Christians.

There are countless churches and Christians who do all types of community out-reach, collectively and individually. But, those who are against Christianity don't want to hear or see those examples..... not even the examples right in their own communities.

All throughout this country and the world in small towns and big cities, there are churches and Christians "doing the Lord's work." ------ but those who oppose Christianity don't want to acknowledge that.

They only want to use any opportunity to malign Christianity..... They only want to be able to spew out their antagonism with "And this is how so-called Christians act......"

Again, especially coming from someone who is not Christian, I appreciate your effort in fairness.

But, it falls on deaf ears.

There are countless churches and Christians who do all types of community out-reach, collectively and individually. But, those who are against Christianity don't want to hear or see those examples..... not even the examples right in their own communities.

That's true. One guy, right here on Destee, told me the worst kind of Christian are the ones who actually hold true to their faith, the ones who give, the ones who forgive, the ones who seek to do well, because we set an example that makes people want to be Christians. He said we were worse than the hypocrites. :10500: I couldn't believe what I was reading, but began to understand further how those who don't want to see simply will not.

I'm often puzzled at how many who claim to be Christian treat those who are less fortunate than they are, but not too puzzled, because we were told there would be those who'd act that way.

And I have met those who truly follow in the righteous footsteps of the Son. They are blessed.

I think the disguise is a great lesson to be taught for those gone astray not realizing it. Maybe he's helped pulled some of them from the fire by bringing forth their shame.

Here is the TRUE story of a pastor who lived homeless for 1 week and his passion and vision for his church.....

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130628/NEWS01/130628028/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back