Black People : For any other nerds interested in polar shift and metaphysical stuff it involves...

gogounited

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
This lady breaks it down pretty well and makes alot of interesting connections. I'm a bit nerd-ish and find the activities of the sun and planets, magnetosphere somewhat fascinating. This chick makes connections about changes in the universe alongside changes in our spiritual collective consciousness, and how they may be coming from the same mechanistic intelligence of the universal center.

It's a two-hour video lecture presentation with slides and pictures, graphs etc. I had no problem just sitting through the whole thing as the content was right up my nerdy alley, lol. I follow alot of Dr. Paul LaViolette's work.

Anyhow, enjoy if you care to.

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/media....aspx?peid=c29550a872814c2a9e7ba28ac0c7d1e61d

This lady breaks it down pretty well and makes alot of interesting connections. I'm a bit nerd-ish and find the activities of the sun and planets, magnetosphere somewhat fascinating. This chick makes connections about changes in the universe alongside changes in our spiritual collective consciousness, and how they may be coming from the same mechanistic intelligence of the universal center.

It's a two-hour video lecture presentation with slides and pictures, graphs etc. I had no problem just sitting through the whole thing as the content was right up my nerdy alley, lol. I follow alot of Dr. Paul LaViolette's work.

Anyhow, enjoy if you care to.

http://collegerama.tudelft.nl/media....aspx?peid=c29550a872814c2a9e7ba28ac0c7d1e61d
For those who cannot view this vid what is the woman's name and does she have a website?

updated 3:24 PM ET, Sat., Feb 19, 2011

Experts warn U.S. must take space storms seriously
Severe solar storm has potential to disable telecommunications and power grids

By Clara Moskowitz
Space.com

Space weather could pose serious problems here on Earth in the coming years, the chief of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said today.

A severe solar storm has the potential to take down telecommunications and power grids, and the country needs to work on being better prepared, said NOAA administrator Jane Lubchenco here at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Lubchenco is also the U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere.

"This is not a matter of if, it's simply a matter of when and how big," Lubchenco said of the potential for a dangerous solar flare. "We have every reason to expect we're going to be seeing more space weather in the coming years, and it behooves us to be smart and be prepared."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41685166/ns/technology_and_science-space/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back