Black Relationships : for all the brothas out there... a serious question

why is it that black men are becomind disinterested in black women???

ive noticed a lot more interracial couples lately, and im curious about why black men prefer women of other races over women of color...

if you could let me know what your take is on the subject id appreciate it

Have you considered that you are fine tuning your senses to find more interracial couples than you have done before?
:10500:

As a brother I can say I've become even more interested.

In fact I think Black woman are the shiznick
Have U seen miss usa?

Crystle Stewart

2iivnud.jpg

So I guess it's not just me

personnell favorite is

Ms. Taccara Jones :hearts3: :10600: :hearts3:

Tocarra.JPG
:hearts3: :10600: :hearts3:

:court:

real strange

we don't even see ourselves as compatible lol

i say everyone has fallen victim to the magic trick

confusion

and illusionati

HUH?

why is it that black men are becomind disinterested in black women???

ive noticed a lot more interracial couples lately, and im curious about why black men prefer women of other races over women of color...

if you could let me know what your take is on the subject id appreciate it

I'm not sure where you are living...but here in Memphis they are rare because we have too many fine sistahs to stray. But, speaking as a brotha who has dated a white woman, it was a matter of just accepting the connection and letting it be. I wasn't attracted to her at first. In fact, I turned her down more than once. But, she wore me down and I felt like a hypocrite for saying I couldn't date her because of the color of her skin when I was an advocate for getting rid of all racial barriers.

Now I am with a sistah because I am more attracted to them. I got to have a big butt...but that's just me.

Have you considered that you are fine tuning your senses to find more interracial couples than you have done before?
:10500:

As a brother I can say I\'ve become even more interested.

In fact I think Black woman are the shiznick
Have U seen miss usa?

Crystle Stewart

2iivnud.jpg

So I guess it\'s not just me

personnell favorite is

Ms. Taccara Jones :hearts3: :10600: :hearts3:

Tocarra.JPG
:hearts3: :10600: :hearts3:

:court:

im not saying i have a problem with interracial couples, it was just an observation. you love who you love baby, thats all there is to it

ive dated primarily black men, but ive dabbled in the other races too.

i just seem to have better relationships with black men. i guess we have more (socially and culturally) in common.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back