Black Poetry : For All Tha Poets!!(tried To Get As Much As I Could)

poeticlyspeakin

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2003
Home is where the heart is, but my heart isn't her
Occupation
Living
Do you fit this description?
See Poeticlyspeakin, im lookin for the right one who says the right words like $$Rich$$. Cuz I need someone who can put it on me like Bishop, but be different like Skrybe7, and be as deep as Royal T. Matter of fact, I need someone who holds knowledge like Libertylaida, but make me be able to speak in tongues n rhyme like Khasm13. See you're not feelin me, cuz I need someone who can be soft like SwT, you know so they be a Serenti-poet. I need someone who can make me see Purplemoons, make me feel like Im aQueenPassing, or as tasty as MslusciousB. Cuz Im like a Hunter thats lookin an Angelicsage, so r U down with me? Naw see you dont feel me baby, I need someone who can Hypnotize me, make me feel a Jyntlbreez, make me scream MORE!! Then afterwards make me wanna smoke n get alittle drink with a LilCherry76. I need a BALLER, so I can tell him PlaywithitPimp. But they gotta be able to get N2urSoul, get NDeep with their emotions, U know a UniqueOne that has Sarcasm4eva. It dont matter if ur name is james, jamal, Cindy, Ashanta, Sierra, DREYAH, or Aliyahmonet. Cuz im JustBnMe03 and Im just 1Poetsought lookin for that LovelyGoldenOne. So I hope I hit u all in ur Cypher cuz baby Im lookin for you. So tell me r u that somebody?
S

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back