for a relationship???

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by carmel3lovin, May 12, 2005.

1. carmel3lovin

carmel3lovin Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    well i didnt tell him yet.... its this other boy im starting to like. I meet him through my sister. We started talkin like 3weeks ago. Im feeling him, he feeling me. He is real nice to me. Hopefully we will get together, but its a problem. I think he only wanna go with me cuz he think he gonna get some. When i first met him which was last week, we was talkin then he started askin some questions talkin bout when can he *u*k. I was surprised cuz he didnt seem like that type 2 say somthin like that. I dont kno if i should go with him. I have a feelin thats all he wanna do. When i was over his house he was all touchy feely.

yall plz give me some advice....

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    You pretty much answered your own questions.

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

Right..go with your gut sister girl..if all he wants is sex...tell him bye bye adios....you know it..trust your heart..it doesnt need validation by others.

4. shortaay

shortaay New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Girl the answer is all in your post. Most females don't go with their first instinct because they are too scared of misjudging but I say to go with those feelings because they are usually on point. Girl find someone who is looking for the same things you are looking for. He is obviously a dog and you don't need that in your life. Keep it pushin sista.

5. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    carmel3lovin

Anyone who hasn't known you that long but feel that they can say something like that to you DOES NOT RESPECT YOU. Don't EVER waste your time with someone who doesn't respect you. I don't care how good they make you feel.

Leave him alone. He's trying to get a quick hit and dip.

6. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Ma don't fall for that game. That's all he want to do cause if yall was only talking for two weeks and he asking to hit that then that's not the dude for you. Ma i'm taking it that you are a smart girl and you should know right from wrong I think that you know what to do leave that boy alone it's other fish in the sea find somebody that want you for you and only for you. Not the sex dont put yourself in that position ma. You is a princess in trainin' ma. You are going to be a QUEEN and your body is royalty don't let nobody into your kingdom it they not your prince ma. 1luv ma.
    :deal: :wink:

7. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

that was to hard imma have to remember that one