Black People : FOR 2009: USE YOUR "MOJO" WISELY.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Before every new year, or "shift" in collective conscious- the Elders- if we would dare to listen- offer up heartfelt advice. I was told "never become too consumed in other people's problems unless you can provide for them a workable solution."

Like many people around the world, I practice the simple method of asking. Right before bed, you think about your problem and you ask for a solution. Perhaps that solution will manifest in a dream, perhaps it will come to you the very next day, or in passing two strangers having a conversation will offer you the solution to your problem.

When I asked about the problems we face as a collective, the information I gathered led me to the "spiritual advice" that we haven't been using our power correctly to begin with.

The power I speak of could be as simple as "mojo." Call it magical energy, call it a life sustaining force- a protector against negativity- whatever the term used- it is clear that with it allot of problems can be fixed and without it allot of problems can manifest.

Women know when a Man says he has "lost his mojo" it's usually about some Man thing like a lost erection or ability to pick up a beautiful Woman with a quick oneliner. Women hardly ever refer to the term at all, because Women create mojo, all a Man could ever hope to do is preserve it.

Black Women as a collectively definitely waste their mojo. A Black Woman can find a perfect dress in her size on the sales rack, but would still say she can't find a good Man. Perhaps because they don't manufacture good Men like they do good dresses- or another theory- Black Women use their mojo to find less challenging things, and because the picture of "a good Man" in her mind is blurry....and most likely he's not on sale.

Babies feed off their Mothers mojo thru her breasts, until they are old enough to generate it on their own. This is why boys play with sticks. We learn to use our entire bodies as antennas between the Sun and the Earth. We don't all learn how to do so effectively, but we are supposed to be able to preserve that energy within us.

Women create it almost without any work at all. Women are mojo factories.
    Some Men can only thrive off the mojo of Women, because they've never learned how to extract it from the relationship between the Sun and the Earth. Feminine energy is still governed by the lunar cycles of the planet- giving Women even more mojo- if they learn how to use the Moon to their advantage.

Truth be told, mojo is not something that can be taken away from us. It is as abundant as will. Mojo is usually associated with sexual energy, and while this is usually where it's more popular "magic" can be noted- mojo is used for everything. It is spirit force mixed with mental ability and physical desire.

Mojo is like the only money that really matters. It might seem that some of us have more mojo than others, or that some of us are "luckier" than others, more blessed. This is not the case. Luck just means one is prepared for the opportunity that presents itself. "Blessed" just means one has the skill to turn ever situation in their favor. So it does boil down to preparation and skill.

There are in fact those who are more prepared and skilled, not because they were born that way but because they are smart enough to focus on things that really matter most - to them- and to become prepared for those things and to become skilled for those opportunities.

For the Women looking for a good Man in 2009, can that Man fit you like that perfect dress on the sales rack? Meaning- have you prepared yourself and skilled yourself for that opportunity?

Stop giving away your mojo. Whatever your mind, body and spirit is prepared for- will manifest. "Body" also refers to physical environment.

As well, we as Black Men are doing a horrendous job with the mojo we preserve, either from our Mothers or the Sun & Earth. We must learn to be Men of the Sun and Stars again and rise when the Sun rises- this is how we gather more mojo. For there whatever it is we touch with our hands and focus our entire will upon will change. These are the hands that can heal the bodies of our Women and therefore ourselves and nation. These are the hands that will create jobs and generate a force of power into the youth.

But first, we must generate enough mojo to heal ourselves by placing our hands on our own heads first.

Solutions do not manifest for minds that are not prepared for them or skilled enough to see them through. We need to stop focusing so much on what seems impossible, because we've already done the impossible.

We're still here.

For 2009. Use your mojo wisely.

[​IMG]
    Mothers of our great African nation Fathers of our African selves -
    We invoke you to further lead and guide us to a higher understanding

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    thankyou

for this gift of illumination, this message is priceless.

3. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    MetaSaience thank you for your words of wisdom I always look forward to your posts.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    great way to display da realsm of life and what we need to see going into a new year

got my Mojo working !
    big ups bruh.....

5. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +220
    Hello MetaSaience...

This was definitely good reading. I too, thank you!

Have a healthy and happy New Year!

MaddSistahlyLove!
    Coco:heart:

6. 4EVERLUV

4EVERLUV Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +55
    :em19:As always your droppn' good ish in my brain. I was in the grocery store today and as I observed people buying the so called foods your suppose to eat for the New Year that will bring you luck, cabbage, pork, & greens and such. I thought to myself how is it you rely on some greens and pork to determine the outcome of the upcoming year. I remember a time when I would join in on this but for the past few years I have become a firm believer that "I" am in charge and in control of what happens in my life. This has proven to be so true over and over therefore I do not participate in such things anymore. I have learned to create my own outcome.

Amoung the many profound statments you made in your post this one is nothing but the truth
    :

"Solutions do not manifest for minds that are not prepared for them or skilled enough to see them through. "

Like anything in life be it a test you study for or that man you want to meet. Preparation is everything. Alot times we feel we do not have to prepare like ish will just happen because we want it to. I do not agree with that. If I want and desire it then I must prepare for when that opportunity presents itself.

As for women wasting their mojo, I think most women are not aware they even have it.

Thank you Mr. Meta you always bring the good drink to the party. lol

Peace

7. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Brilliant

JUST BRILLIANT:pool: