Black Sports : FootBall...........

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Dual Karnayn, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nov 5, 2005
    What's up with football on ALL day EVERY day for the last few weeks?

I ain't NEVER seen so much football and country music being pushed on the American public as I've seen these last few months.
    Even the most die-hard football fans must be tired of this sh*t taking up time on all the major television stations.

I go into the mall or walk in a store and all I see is Black men jumping up and down and hooping and howling over the football game.

Maybe I'm just weird, but it never moved me one way or another.
    I personally don't see what the big deal is about football or any other sport.
    It's not making me money or getting me women..........

They need to have a broadcast sports station for all these d*mn games so that regular programing and the world news can be seen.

But I guess that would defeat the puropse of the "establishment" who are obviously trying to drown the public in sports and other forms of cheap entertainment while they continue to rape the world.
  2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Aug 11, 2004
    no use in my lying I love sports in general....but am especially in love with football and boxing having done both.......I like seeing football as much as possible just like boxing and would rather watch that than world news...truth be told......I do however believe in having some balance in life not being overly obsessed with either political,world,or domestic issues or sports....the only thing I think I really obsess over (more than my children) would be keeping my outdoor skills (hunting,fishing,trapping,trailing,and such)along with shooting,archery,and of course fighting skills together......if I had to I could put it all aside and just keep up with the outdoors stuff ....

to your point though sports is on tv because it makes folks a lot of money...I don't see it as part of a conspiracy one way or another but more as proof that if it makes money somebody's going to do it... and it's going to be out there......hell look at that stupid American Idol....and how many are trying to get in it and how many watch it as well as it's on every year makes money........