AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Dear Joe Atwill

From A. Austin

Re: Brief outline on preliminary essay on Fools for Christ being used as Tombstones encircling the New Jerusalem wall & Temple.

I’m trying to expand upon Caesar’s Messiah’s p.144-145 views on Josephus writing that the wise Jewish scribe were deceived (fools) into thinking a world ruler would be only from their race.

If we look at War of the Jews Book 6, Chapter 5.4, 312-313 and expand it to 310-315 we can in turn see many parallels to Paul’s letter to 1 Corinthians 3:10-23 where it talks about a foundation, Temple Wise/fools.

I got the idea after reading your essay on Roman planning of Rabbinical Judaism in Shakespeare’s secret Messiah p.418-419 where God turns wise men backward into fools. Its starts out by sating I’am going and will send someone to take my place p.419. Very similar to 1 Cor 3:10 “I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it”.

Maybe I can connect this all to the 144,000 (Rev 14:1) being symbolic of 144 cubit thick wall (Rev:21:17-20). These include decorated stones within this foundation. A black comedy joke is coming. To those that overcometh will be given manna (mushroom/penis) to eat with a white stone (Tombstone) in Rev 2:17 & Rev 3:20-21) We know it’s a penis because those at wedding dinner on Domitian robe and on his thigh (penis) he has his name written “king of kings lord of lords” then Cannibalism takes place (Rev 19:16-18) of people “small and great”.

Dio Chrysostom (40-c 112Ad) describes one memorable meal with Domitian:

“First he set a slab shaped like a gravestone engraved with each guest name next to them together with a small lamp like the ones that hang in tombs”(Dio 67.9). It’s the same black comedy in Revelations. In Martha Malamud Dining with Domitian in Statius Silvae she states:

“The performance (of pygmies) following the spectacular meal provided by the Emperor Domitian thus, in a way typical of texts describing Saturnalia (Christmas) Feasts…of a meal, an unnatural meal, in which humans are the food”.

This is no different than Nazi Germany using Jewish headstones as a road/sidewalk to the entry of their Ovens. In Domitian mind Jewish tombstones will be part of the wall and temple he plans on building and reenacts their defeat of Cannibalism which is in the OT a sin of military defeat. People can’t see this isn’t a religion but war propaganda.

This is just a skeleton of the essay I’m going to write. Proverbs 9:10 said “The fear of the Lord is the begging of Wisdom”. Now it’s the fools of Christ will be his foundation literally in like manner of Solomon’s temple builders are buried within the temple.

Peace,

Andre Austin

P.S you can use this new info on future editions of your book.

Also from the Letter of Jude and Pliny subject on Astronomy I knew they were talking about Venus star as Lucifer and Vesper in conjunction with homosexuality this opened my eyes to the Two Venus in the NT as Titus the virgin born and Venus/Domitian the seed of the star/tree

APPENDIX

War of the Jews Book 6 chapter 5.4 310-315:

“Now, if any one consider these things, he will find that God take care of mankind, and by all ways possible foreshows to our race what is for their preservation; but that men perish by those miseries which they madly and voluntarily bring upon themselves; for the Jews by demolishing the Tower of Antonia, had made their Temple foursquare, while at the same time they had it written in their sacred oracles, ‘that then should their city be taken, as well as their holy house, when once their temple should become foursquare’. But now, what did most elevate them in undertaking this war, was an ambiguous oracle that was also found in their sacred writings. How, ‘about that time, one from their country should become governor of the [whole] habitable earth’ (Numbers 24). The Jews took this prediction to belong to themselves in particular and many of the wise men were thereby deceived (made foolish) in their determination. Now, this oracle certainly denoted the [Dynasty] government of Vespasian, who was appointed Emperor in Judea. However, it is not possible for men to avoid fate, although they see it beforehand. But these men interpreted some of these signals according to their own pleasure; and some of them they utterly despised, until their madness was demonstrated, both by the taking of their city, and their own destruction”.

Here Paul states the same thing Josephus does about the same topic

1 Corinthians 3:10-23New International Version (NIV)

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Daywill bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”[a]; 20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”[b] 21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas[c] or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

According to Joe Atwill in Shakespeare’s secret Messiah p.311. The subject is Revelations chapter 14: “The author now repeats the image of the 144,000 who were pure and offered as first fruits. Within the sequence of events Revelation is depicting, these are certainly to be understood as the Jews that Titus, the “beast”, killed”. Why do they opposition that this 144,000 is to be laid out in a square foundation. In math 144 square inches =1 square foot. Jesus called Simon Peter a corner stone for the church (Matthew 16:16-20) which is a parody of Titus capture of Simon Peter, a blackman, underground of a stone cavern near the Temple (War of the Jews Book 7 Chapter 2. Peter as cornerstone is at foundation and Head corner stone is Jesus at the Top capstone forming the so-called Jewish star of David a triumph trophy of Rome.

Joe Atwill in Shakespeare’s secret Messiah p.419 states “The Flavians controlled Rabbinical Judaism. By stating that they will make the wise men’s knowledge foolish” By simply establishing a group of leaders under Roman control who made foolish those Jewish priests that already existed. To be a Fool for Christ in context lead to death see 1 Cor 4:8-12. This is nothing new the orthodox Jews knew better. When they wrote the fourth book of Maccabees they linked up eating of forbidden foods to taking part in a comedy as fools. This is precisely what the NT was all about craft, trickery and black comedy all wrapped into one blow of subterfuge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back