Black People : Foolish People argue over what SLAVE port they came here from!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Upright Afrikans do not! This is some of the craziest stuff EVER! "I am a Haitian", "I am a Jamaican", "I am a Guyanan". Then use it as a form of "Classism". The Black Dominican is better than the Black Haitian, while they live on the same island and come from the same people. If the slave master has turned left, Haiti would have been the D.R.! Stop this madness people. In my own family, my side that lived on the Island of Jamaica. Some of them get mad at me cause I do NOT call myself a Jamaican. I refer to myself when I fill something out as a "Kidnapped African"! We are AFRIKAN PEOPLE! Love it because you canot change it. ie: Michael Jackson. :10200:

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
Upright Afrikans do not! This is some of the craziest stuff EVER! "I am a Haitian", "I am a Jamaican", "I am a Guyanan". Then use it as a form of "Classism". The Black Dominican is better than the Black Haitian, while they live on the same island and come from the same people. If the slave master has turned left, Haiti would have been the D.R.! Stop this madness people. In my own family, my side that lived on the Island of Jamaica. Some of them get mad at me cause I do NOT call myself a Jamaican. I refer to myself when I fill something out as a "Kidnapped African"! We are AFRIKAN PEOPLE! Love it because you canot change it. ie: Michael Jackson. :10200:
Serene, and powerful, well stated. You have spoken truth!
The Struggle Continues! Peace!

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
haha,you think that's bad,we got black folk here that will fight you if you're from the other side of the street..self hatred runs deep.

Thanks for Sharing Truth!

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
lYep!
and...

Peter Tosh said it well as well..

"Don't care where you come from, as long as your a Blackman, YOUR AN AFREEKAN" :dj:

M.E.

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back