Black Spirituality Religion : 'FOOD' THAT JESUS DID NOT EAT...

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
Bacon, baloney, barbecue ribs and/or shoulder, chitterlings (hog intestines), fatback, ham, ham hocks (hog knees), hoghead cheese, hog maws, mountain oysters (hog testicles), neckbones, pepperoni, pig ears, feet and tails, Polish sausage, pork loin, pork chops, pork skins, roast pork, salt pork, sausage and "soucemeat" (i.e., "sow's meat")...

The answer to your question is because many feel that a new covenenant was formed with God because of Jesus thereby relaxing some of the statues/laws that we were to abide by.

I have answered your question as to why before and then you proceed to argue that my answer is not valid because Christians are still wrong in spite of their beliefs.

I don't dispute your reasoning for beileving that they are wrong for eating swine. I merely told you WHY they do which is what you asked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back