Black People : Food Stamps Getting Cut

Exactly, your post sees the obvious that most don't see, any investment in America made by African Americans that excels that of Whites there will be trouble. History has shown 100s of Black small towns that were successful burnt down to the ground by envious whites. False rape allegations where made against Black businessmen as pretext for racial bigotry and rioting by angry mob Whites. We can invest but it will have to be in Africa where there are real Kings and Queens with real power instead of this pop culture we have calling ourselves royalty without a shred of an idea how to rule and we've never ruled anything in America.

Very interesting Brother. So basically what you just said is that after all this time that "we're still afraid of white people, huh"? That is pretty much what you said in terms of why we aren't building and what will happen if we do build. So in 2013-14 we still scared, huh? Scared people may as well just lay on down and throw some dirt on themselves....since it is obvious that nobody is talking about going anywhere but me and a few others.

I actually acknowledge that this isn't really about money but consciousness...and based upon what I know that history tells me, that ain't gonna happen in our lifetime, our children's lifetime or our grandchildren's lifetime. That only leaves a few choices left. Since all this chaos began with "In-Fighting", it is becoming clear that it must end with "In-Fighting". Why so? Because the two camps of us that exist are miles apart in terms of what must be done. One group clearly acknowledges "religion" as the biggest demon that we have to over come in order to clearly see and move....while the other group is waiting on the bye and bye for a saviour to come from the clouds and deliver us from this mess.

You'll notice that I like cutting to the chase of things because that's the only way to keep it real with no chaser. So based upon this supposition we may as well just bring it on...oh, but that would be slaughter wouldn't it? So here we are: Too scared to build, waiting on the bye and bye and the others killing themselves trying to wake up and get the other group waiting on the bye and bye to see the light so we can finally do something. Sounds like a big mess to me!! There is a message in this post and only the wise will see it for what it is.

Htp!!

Very interesting Brother. So basically what you just said is that after all this time that "we're still afraid of white people, huh"? That is pretty much what you said in terms of why we aren't building and what will happen if we do build. So in 2013-14 we still scared, huh? Scared people may as well just lay on down and throw some dirt on themselves....since it is obvious that nobody is talking about going anywhere but me and a few others.

I actually acknowledge that this isn't really about money but consciousness...and based upon what I know that history tells me, that ain't gonna happen in our lifetime, our children's lifetime or our grandchildren's lifetime. That only leaves a few choices left. Since all this chaos began with "In-Fighting", it is becoming clear that it must end with "In-Fighting". Why so? Because the two camps of us that exist are miles apart in terms of what must be done. One group clearly acknowledges "religion" as the biggest demon that we have to over come in order to clearly see and move....while the other group is waiting on the bye and bye for a saviour to come from the clouds and deliver us from this mess.

You'll notice that I like cutting to the chase of things because that's the only way to keep it real with no chaser. So based upon this supposition we may as well just bring it on...oh, but that would be slaughter wouldn't it? So here we are: Too scared to build, waiting on the bye and bye and the others killing themselves trying to wake up and get the other group waiting on the bye and bye to see the light so we can finally do something. Sounds like a big mess to me!! There is a message in this post and only the wise will see it for what it is.

Htp!!

There's a ray of sunshine in every dark cloud, I don't think its so much as people are afraid as they are idol worshippers. The idol here is Jesus, a made up fictional god Whites have created since the Romans, our ancestors of IFA and Vodoun were careful to disguise their gods with Europeans Saints but when they came to Jesus they choose Obatala. Christianity had its origins in Africa long before the supposed birth of Christ, Europeans stole the concept of Christ along with everything else they stole. The take is the Supreme Being was too busy creating do deal with the affairs of humans so He created the Orisha or fingers of God to administer in His behalf. All fathers wish for a son who can carry out the work in his behalf and be just like him in spirit so the Supreme Being created Obatala who then created the other Orisha. When we are ready to accept Africans were blessed with God's revelation which includes all the precepts of Christianity, Hebrewism and Islam then we can make the return back. Mental slavery is much worse than physical slavery for mental slavery is spiritual slavery.

For instance, there is no J in the Hebrew alphabet so there is no Jesus, no Judah or Judea, no Judas, no Jews and no Jehovah. Just the small letter J creates a different entity or spirit that our people are worshipping and they don't know what it is. An idol is something people worship and they know not what it is. The letter J is an European god and people are unknowingly worshipping the spiritual entity of an European dead spiritual ancestor, giving power to Europeans. Not just any European, the European elite who have established themselves as supreme such as Julius Czar.

In the Spirit of Facts,

About 47.6 million individuals receive food stamps; 47% are children, and an additional 26% are adults living with those children. Income for the typical family with children on food stamps stands at 57% of the poverty line—about $10,875 for three-person family. Although the share of households getting food stamps with incomes above the poverty line has risen to about 17% today from 12% in 2007, 91% of benefits in dollar terms go to households living in poverty.

In Defense of Food Stamps

A successful poverty program is being unfairly criticized. Here are the facts.

By
WILLIAM A. GALSTON
Nov. 5, 2013 6:45 p.m. ET
We are entering a divisive debate on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), popularly known as food stamps. Unless facts drive the debate, it will be destructive as well.
Here are the basic facts: Food stamps reach their intended targets—poor and near-poor Americans. Over the past two decades, the program's overpayment rate has been cut by more than half to 3%, according to the U.S. Food and Nutrition Service. The large increase in the program's cost over the past decade mostly reflects worsening economic conditions rather than looser eligibility standards, increased benefits, or more waste, fraud and abuse. As the economy improves over the next decade, the number of beneficiaries will fall sharply.

suggested reading:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303936904579177810523435416

Last edited:
In my opinion, the rich blacks should help the poor blacks.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Makes sense to me, very good point. Not only is the Government required to create a safety net for the indigent; in view of its debt of Reparations to blacks, its foolish for anyone to be against SNAP, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back