Black People : Food Stamps Getting Cut

Right you are, my Brotha. Yet, you must remember that collectively our economic skills are on a very low learning curve -- in other words we "still" haven't learned the benefit(s) of money management from the money we generate --but then again that $425B you reference <<<is for Christians "only" ---buying their way into heaven, right? So why should the 'mega' churches be thinking on a widespread scale of helping "all" black people concerned - whether they be Christian or not. Yep WE THE PROBLEM AND THE SOLUTION What a joke! SMH:wink:

Like you, I read. I remember that Dr. Claud Anderson went to the mega churches to enlighten them based upon his book "Black Labor, White Wealth" and "Powernomics". They clapped and praised him and did absolutely:

:bs:

Adults, parents my @$$ -- collectively we "still" children -- whining and complaining about a construct that we our "selfish" selves have the means and the power to fix...!

Until we change as a people we will continue to whine and complain about that which we can "independently" do for ourselves...!

Fear is a powerful emotion and we got it all over the place and have carried this psychological weight for over a century --from this:

Les Ye Neva Forget - Posted: 5 Jan 2012, 9:32am
1873 Colfax Race Rio (Louisiana)
1906 Atlanta Riot (Atlanta Area)
1908 Springfield Race Riot (Illinois)
1919 Omaha Race Riot (Nebraska)
1920 Ocoee Race Riot (Central Florida)
1921 Tulsa Race Riot (Greenwood Area, Oklahoma)

There were many cities affected by this socio-economic attack yet of the six places listed the Tulsa Race Riot is most significant to me -- as this area was once known as "Black Wall Street".

"...The date was June 1, 1921, when "Black Wall Street," the name fittingly given to one of the most affluent all-black communities in America, was bombed from the air and burned to the ground by mobs of envious whites..."

The basic concepts used to "model this community" have never been duplicated and never will. It is the Stockholm Syndrome that prevents such a revisit.

1Love,
Fine1952
heart.gif

Therefore, in summary ain't nothing gonna change yet the weak links in our cultural group will continue to complain...! :jawdrop:

Quite honestly, I'm tired of even hearing us complain about what the government is or is not doing for our people. I'm tired of hearing about reparations or any other issues that we keep screaming about concerning white people or the United States period. We are so busy looking OUTSIDE of ourselves and pointying fingers that we can't see that WE ARE THE PROBLEM AND THE SOLUTION. As soon as I heard about the 425 billion dollars I was through! Why so? Because that was more than enough money where no black person in the US should ever want or need for anything from anybody!

Every black person of college age could have gone to college.
Every black person could have had their own home.
Every black person could have basicall started their own business.
Every black person could have lived quite well just off the interest alone.

In essence, I'm sick of hearing us beg and complain and cry to white people and the government about anything that 425 billion dollars has revealed that we could have done for ourselves and even more!! Instead, we keep trying to BUY OUR WAY INTO HEAVEN INSTEAD OF BUILDING ONE RIGHT HERE ON EARTH!! sO ALL THIS CRYING AND COMPLAINING AND PETITIONING AND ISH IS REALLY MAKING ME SICK!! NO, WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE OUR PROBLEM, WE ARE!!! THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM, WE ARE!! WHAT EVER IS OR IS NOT GOING ON, WE CREATED IT...POINT BLANK!!!

Since we don't want to stand up and be men and women, parents and adults....I guess it only makes sense that we keep looking outwards instead of inwards. It only makes sense that we keep blaming any and everybody but ourselves! GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THE BULL....!!!!......PLEASE!!!!!!!!

THIS IS REAL TALK...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE !!!!

Quite honestly, I'm tired of even hearing us complain about what the government is or is not doing for our people. I'm tired of hearing about reparations or any other issues that we keep screaming about concerning white people or the United States period. We are so busy looking OUTSIDE of ourselves and pointying fingers that we can't see that WE ARE THE PROBLEM AND THE SOLUTION.

Keita Kenyatta

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that we should walk away and push back from pursuing the debt owed our African ancestors of the diaspora?

Are you saying we should Repatriate to Alkebu-lan without a leg up, or a Reparations check?

Are you saying that there's a plan at work, which creates the kind of black unity it would take to galvanize us into doing the right thing? For example, you claimed as your own, the 425 billion collected by black Churches, as though there is a unified vessel somewhere, which takes this money and puts it to good use for the 40 million black folk in America.

Even if the Churches were to give up that money, who, which organization, or what black people, sitting in high places, would they pledge it to?

Would the 425 billion be deposited into Capital Savings Bank?

Capital Savings Bank

http://www.fedpartnership.gov/minority-banking-timeline/capital-savings-bank.cfm

If not, then which black bank would that sum of money be entrusted?

Last edited:
Keita Kenyatta

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that we should walk away and push back from pursuing the debt owed our African ancestors of the diaspora?

Are you saying we should Repatriate to Alkebu-lan without a leg up, or a Reparations check?

Are you saying that there's a plan at work, which creates the kind of black unity it would take to galvanize us into doing the right thing?

The debt owed us is without a doubt going to be hard to collect seeing it will involve a huge political will on the parts of White Americans to accomplish, reparations is a plea at best.

Groups of us should settle back in Africa, galvanize our efforts, assist rebuilding the Africa infrastructure and improve the economy, over time this will benefit Africans worldwide. Individuals can then Repatriate to Alkebu-lan once there's something over there to accommodate them, an economy for them to open up businesses to serve. Why are we acting like this can't be done in stages? Why are we thinking all 40 million have to return all at once? I think many of you been watching to many 10 Commandants movies with Charleston Hesston, this notion gets foolish everytime I read or hear it.

Besides I don't think every African American wants to leave for whatever reason they may have, it's a personal choice as it should be because we have a right to stay anywhere we want.

First, you honestly need to learn how to quote posts, here's the remainder and what you skipped over and left out completely:

Are you saying that there's a plan at work, which creates the kind of black unity it would take to galvanize us into doing the right thing? For example, you claimed as your own, the 425 billion collected by black Churches, as though there is a unified vessel somewhere, which takes this money and puts it to good use for the 40 million black folk in America.

Even if the Churches were to give up that money, who, which organization, or what black people, sitting in high places, would they pledge it to?

Would the 425 billion be deposited into Capital Savings Bank?

Capital Savings Bank

http://www.fedpartnership.gov/minority-banking-timeline/capital-savings-bank.cfm

If not, then which black bank would that sum of money be entrusted?

My posts are never too long to be read and understood, therefore, do not break up thoughts like that, okay brother?

The debt owed us is without a doubt going to be hard to collect seeing it will involve a huge political will on the parts of White Americans to accomplish, reparations is a plea at best.

Groups of us should settle back in Africa, galvanize our efforts, assist rebuilding the Africa infrastructure and improve the economy, over time this will benefit Africans worldwide. Individuals can then Repatriate to Alkebu-lan once there's something over there to accommodate them, an economy for them to open up businesses to serve. Why are we acting like this can't be done in stages? Why are we thinking all 40 million have to return all at once? I think many of you been watching to many 10 Commandants movies with Charleston Hesston, this notion gets foolish everytime I read or hear it.

Besides I don't think every African American wants to leave for whatever reason they may have, it's a personal choice as it should be because we have a right to stay anywhere we want.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back