Black People : Food Stamp Cuts in 2014, we have 3 1/2 years to work on Self Sufficiency

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The data has been posted many times concerning the middle class Black community falling into poverty, the working class Black community falling into unemployment and the poor falling into abject poverty and homelessness

this trend is effecting whites as well and there appears from most economists and real analysts that there will be no bounce back or turn around since manufacturing, the basis of the national GDP, has and continues to be outsourced

Black Nationalism doesn't seem to be a popular topic but in terms of providing safety nets for this

Democratic leaders agreed to cut $12 billion in spending on food stamps. The Food Research and Action Center says the cuts will impact some 40 million people when they take effect in 2014. A family of four that receives food stamps stands to lose $59 in monthly benefits. Democratic Congress member Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut voted for the measure, but said, "I cannot in good conscience condone what we have taken away...The bill shamefully pits these priorities against each other."
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/8/11/headlines#4

and who knows what else is coming down the line in cuts,

we need to seriously work towards national Black self sufficiency networked throughout the 50 states

this country just went to hell!. i was on youtube watching a special about these tent cities across the country and i almost started to cry at the way these homeless people have to live, but the scary thing about it is, these people had college degrees and still can't find a job,any job and the numbers are growing. it's like economic judgement has come upon this country or something

this country just went to hell!. i was on youtube watching a special about these tent cities across the country and i almost started to cry at the way these homeless people have to live, but the scary thing about it is, these people had college degrees and still can't find a job,any job and the numbers are growing. it's like economic judgement has come upon this country or something
yeah, i've noticed that folks are starting to run with our tent city models; gives us quite the chuckle during our weekly board of director's meetings! well, insofar as there is much of anything to chuckle about ... but one must keep one's spirits up somehow ...

but that's the way it's gonna go: if some folks get richer, and some folks get poorer, sooner or later them poorer folks ain't gonna be able to pay rent and will join our ranks!!

maybe it would be good if folks wouldn't keep turning their noses up at us; eventually, we are gonna be the ones that know what's going on and how to survive in this fallen civilization!! we are your "safety net"/salvation in more ways than one!

come on down! we'll try to keep a blanket or two warm for ya.

Yeah beleidat Brother,

and the corporate media wants to hide that mess, like folks are stupid or something.
It is important that more folks are ware of what you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i've noticed that folks are starting to run with our tent city models; gives us quite the chuckle during our weekly board of director's meetings! well, insofar as there is much of anything to chuckle about ... but one must keep one's spirits up somehow ...

but that's the way it's gonna go: if some folks get richer, and some folks get poorer, sooner or later them poorer folks ain't gonna be able to pay rent and will join our ranks!!

maybe it would be good if folks wouldn't keep turning their noses up at us; eventually, we are gonna be the ones that know what's going on and how to survive in this fallen civilization!! we are your "safety net"/salvation in more ways than one!

come on down! we'll try to keep a blanket or two warm for ya.
We must do all we can and what we can
and in every way we can,
to get all Black folks out of the tent cities and into solid brick, with utility homes

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back