Black Spirituality Religion : FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Truth is a dangerous thing. Now back when all this "religious stuff" was surfacing, our ancestors should have dealt with it then. While it has been crippling to us as a people as it was formulated, did anyone consider what it has done for white people?

Even with it, there is a long history of nothing but death and bloodshed in the name of it, but at the same time, it has also served as a checks and balance system for this beast also. There are an awful lot of white people who "actually believe in the pie in the sky" story as it has been given them. They equally believe in the hell with the satan and all his torture.

This is actually important only because "our people of all the people on the earth", are the only people who lack the power to physically defend ourselves. You see, when I got a 45 and you got a 45 we are willing to talk and negotiate. When I got the bomb and you got the bomb, we are willing to talk and negotiate.

Now, lets say that for some reason the masses of white people were to actually discover and recondition their people to the fact that the things they were taught to believe as being true were not in fact true. Can anyone imagine or even dream of how BEASTLY AND BARBARIC THEY WOULD REALLY BE??? To make things worst, they have developed the weapons that would freely allow them to REALLY BE ALL THE BEAST THEY CAN BE WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL REPERCUSSIONS FROM OUR PEOPLE...simply because we don't have what they have to defend ourselves or make them say; "hey wait a minute, lets talk this over".

Such is the power of religion, and until we get some of that "hey, can we talk for a minute power", we better be glad that something does exist that supresses what we all know exist within them as a people. Just food for thought.

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Are you certain that that belief is what's keeping them under control? Most believe that we pose no threat and aren't necessarily willing to spend energy on constant direct physical attacks. The idea is that because they control us mentally, there's no reason to spend an excessive amount of time on overt tactics. Though this is true, they're not quite foolish enough to believe there will be NO repercussions, so in keeping in line with the current international theme of "political correctness", they're mastering covert techniques----making them more deadly than ever because you can't see them coming. Europeans don't allow religious idealogies to check their behavior, otherwise they would have lost their ill gained privileges ages ago.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Take a look at the world and understand the power of the Pope, the Billy Grahams, Pat Robertsons and the many others on a world wide basis in terms of their influence on human behavior on an individual level. The covert actions are covert even from their own, but if you read my scenario correctly you will understand exactly what I'm saying and the truth implied.

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Mass mind control of whites to get them to support their white supremacy status???....maybe. If it's true, I doubt that if most understood what was REALLY going on, they'd put up much of a stink about it. Ultimately, we'd have to be privy to what goes on behind closed doors. Besides, the mindcontrollers would have to know at some level that "ignorance" of the law isn't going to stop them from facing justice anymore than it's stopping us from getting our butts kicked for continuing to allow self-hate to fester in our minds, hearts, and communities.

Personally, I'm more concerned with what makes us so continuously vulnerable to these attacks. People keep saying how we're so "spiritual", but what kind of spiritual systems could we have been engaged in that didn't protect us from the ravages of the Maafa and colonialism?? I'm not sure I can care about what nature of mind control is being practiced on our enemies if I can't first understand what makes me so vulnerable to it. I hope I didn't misunderstand your point.