Black Spirituality Religion : Food for thought

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Wisdom7, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I came across this information and thought it would be useful / interesting regarding where we place our thought energies.

Do you believe that just changing what u focus on daily can create your reality by envisioning the outcome as if it has already happened?

If your thoughts are on what always has been, even if you truly dislike what has always been, then u will act upon those thoughts and what always has been will continue to be a part of your life, even though u resent and dislike it.

Begin the process of increasing your frequency of vibration and leaving behind the slower and material energies you have been implementing and justifying by saying "this is how I or it's always been"

This type of energy is the speed of an individual's energy field. A higher frequency will aid in problem solving whereas a lower frequency will intensify problems and inhibit solutions.

The lowest frequency level is ego-consciousness. At this frequency you resonate with an inner view that u are separate from everyone else and in competition with the rest of the world. You validate yourself on the basis of what u have, what u do, and what others think of you. In ego-consciousness you are as far removed from the energy of The Divine as possible.

By increasing the speed at which you vibrate, (changing your focus /thoughts) you move into those frequencies called spirit (divine force, the All) and away from those that are grounded in the material world of problems

In Divine consciousness, separation from the Divine is unknown. You increase the frequency at which you live by shifting your energy field to a level wherein you elicit qualities of The Divine. In this state of unity consciousness you no longer view your life circumstances as problems and you can access the highest levels of the mind which contain insight, creativity, and spiritual consciousness which can solve any problem .

This works in every area of your life whether emotional or physical and also as a whole.

I thought these were nice quote

[SIZE=7]"Some men see things as they are and say why, I dream things that never were and say why not"

"You cannot manifest solutions with continous thoughts of problems
    "
    ?[/SIZE]

I'm not posting this to eliminate or judge discussing problems, I'm just posting it as far as looking for solutions. :spinn:

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    :bowdown: This is an excellent thread . As Obi Wan would say, "Your focus becomes your reality"

3. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Thank you Sekemu. I'm starting out my day being conscously aware pf my thoughts, words, and actions and believing that I already have, that which I've been seeking. In time it will manifest. :D

4. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Hmmmm now you got me really curious. :D . What are some of your goals, spiritually/cosmically speaking.

5. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7

Spiritually, I want to reach the higher level of frequency to where everything I attract is in alignment with my positive thoughts and goals. Instead of having to struggle to receive needs or information, I want my mind to be able to tap into that universal consciousness and receive everything I need. , Also, I want to attract the same type of mate and truly have a soul mate.

I would love to see in this lifetime before I die our people receiving our due. I do believe we can if we all thought on that higher frequency, Because the more people vibrating at that frequency, the faster the results. My goal is e to take myself there first. I somehow would like to be a part in helping to create that change on a larger scale and I believe once I attain that state of consciousness then solutions will be right there. I want to maintain true peace mentally.

I do believe our ancestors were already operating at that frequency, but in this lifetime we've been so brainwashed to believe that we are not apart of that consciousness and helpless to create change.

I'm just working on the disciplinary parts of it right now and the awareness of what I focus on so I can shift it if necessary, then eventually, it will become my nature instead of 2nd nature. :spinn:

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I want to commend you on your goal, I'm sure you will attract the same type of mate as well, where did you say you live? :flirt: lol

Like you, I would like this happen in this lifetime before I die. Indeed my heart of heart tells me that I will see it. However I don't know if it is necessary that all of us think on a higher frequency to precipitate a new paradigm. This is a matter of quality over quantity.

As you know, in ancient Kemet, most of the people were not initiates into the lodges. In fact the number of Priest and priestesses were pail in comparison to the number of laymen/women. However their efforts proved most effective, and for thousands of years no less.

And you're right, our ancestors were operating at those frequencies and like matter, energy cannot be destroyed. The words of Power (hekau) were not evoked to wind up in a vacuum, and as Earth Wind and Fire would say, sounds they never disapate, they only re-create to another place and time. So here we are today, cultivating the sounds, the words of power that our ancestors evoked and invoked. This is an important dynamic, because we must remember that we and the ancestors are one. By creating a "space" for them to play an integral role in our lives, we re-inforce a bond with them that in turn allows them to help us, by providing us with the proper "tools" to navigate difficult and timultuous terrain.

So when we speak of vibration we also speak of tuning. There's a movie that came out a few years back starring Kiefer Sutherland, called of all things Dark(Melanin) City. It was about these beings from another world (dimension) who were able to stop and manipulate time. However they came across a man that had ability to use a method called tuning, and it allowed him to use his pineal gland as a weapon against these beings and manipulate time as well.

I mentioned this because when we are Atuned, the things we need are right there in our hands. So that when you and your ancestors are in sync on the same wave-length, then the power is there for the taking. How is this done? it's done by recognizing specific ancestors, in your family tree as being vital to your health, stability and life. To your entire well being. No different or less real than a visit to your Dr.

In Kemet the initiate was always taught from the point of view of the whole rather than the half. Today public school teaches our children from the opposite perspective, and this is why so many of them fail disciplines like math and science.

In several of our Temples, animals such as crocodiles, hippos, and cats were kept. On certain days and time of the day, specific rituals (not always sacrifices) were performed to communicate with these animals because we understood they had a perspective of reality that we needed to be aware of, from which we could learn, for our own well being, to help make us whole.

This is why I sometimes use the analogy of the mind (conciousness) of man/woman being akin to a mirror on a pivot. If the mirror never moves, then the conciousness will not see the other 359 degrees of light (enlightenment and awareness)

7. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Interesting!! I'm going to have to get that movie Dark City. Don't you find it amazing that all the roads to higher information, even the importance of pineal gland, that society goes through extensive means to hide this from us? How powerful could we be? I can only imagine.

I'm a collector of sayings, so I have to take that last line with me about the mirror.

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    All true sistah, they can't hide very long though. The information and means to use it is out there. Some brothas and sistahs have written on the use of melanin and it's relationship to the pineal gland.

The enemy knows full well the extent and repercussions of using the pineal gland by our people, because he's studied our history very carefully, and what he saw didn't show a rosy future for him.

Movies like "Dark City" the "Star Wars" sagas, the "X-Files" movie, Even "2001 a Space Odysee...with the black door/monolity on one of the moons of Jupiter, are loaded with messages :hearthis: , some of them coded, about our ancestors and in turn, our present day condition and what will ultimately transpire in the very near future.

We're on the verge :peace:

9. Wisdom7

Ratings:
    +7
    Yeah I've notice some things in the space movies pertaining to us. The move, not the series "Stargate" was our story as well. It's funny that the enemy has studied us and what made us tick, so they could destroy the battery. And now they study the effects its had on us.

At the same time, most of us are still studying all the numerous effects digging deeper and deeper, but forgot about looking for the battery to recharge us and make us tick again. :roll:

The worst part is, we even argue over the effects and justify hurting our mates, our kids, our friends each other over the effects. :fight: as the enemy cheers on. :ghost:

While they studied us, a lot of us have studied them and their weakness. They had to use violence and trickery, because they can't access the same mental faculties that we can, because they are not equipped with some of the physcial attribute that we have, which help us to attain a higher consciousness. if we continue to act and think like them, then we will never find ourselves.

:grouphug: We'll get it together one day and the enemy won't know what hit them :bam: :juggle:

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    It's interesting you mention the notion of a battery. within the same context batteries are now being manufactured. The ultimate means of mind control.

Let me say a few things about the movie "Stargate". The depiction of the portal was interesting. You may have noticed the portal opened in the fashion of a giant series of clockwise and counter-clockwise orbs (merkaba). When the gate "unlocks" a projectile of shoots forward and retracts back to a wall of water(rebirth thru the feminine principle, river of life).

In the movie Dune, there's a part of the film where a "candidate" (initiate) is suppose to drink a glass of water from a large container with a large worm inside it. The Old Priestess says, "those who have tried, have always died' refering to the long succesion of people who have died after drinking the water, with the sole exception of one Paul Mua'dib (I may have his name mispelled)

Lastly, in the Movie, Ra is depicted as an effimenate, vindictive, asexual villain. I don't think this needs further elaboration on my part.