Food For Thought/The Relationship Battlefield

What a very informative, and very real discussion. The way you speak, is of someone twice your age, like you have experienced a great deal in your 24 years...where are you from? Tell me about yourself and how you grew up. I am almost 26 myself, and I am very impressed with how mature, confident, intelligent, and eloquently you come across....

Goddess My Goddess

Tyana, you always amaze me. You have always been on your game. Answer this question for me. Since you are so very smart on relationships, help me to understand why you can't seem to have a stable one? Last I heard you were pretty ****** in the game over some lame. You seem to have the knowledge, but why you don't use it? If you used have the knowledge you had, I can almost assure you that you would not be in the position you are in. Another question. Is the guy your wasting your time on worth your friendships, worth your effort, worth your sickness? Who is the guy! Babygirl, it comes a time when you must cut your loses and draw the line, and deal with what's real. When will you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back