Occupation
The~rapist
Power!

ImHotep Princess!

All I can say to this for the moment is:

Ase'O

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

"Out of the Mouths of Babes" (unknown)

"I'm CONFIDENT the youths will make it all alright" (MackaB, It's all about the youths)

:bowl:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:hearts2:

sweet apple*pie

May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
What a very informative, and very real discussion. The way you speak, is of someone twice your age, like you have experienced a great deal in your 24 years...where are you from? Tell me about yourself and how you grew up. I am almost 26 myself, and I am very impressed with how mature, confident, intelligent, and eloquently you come across....

ChrisBenz

Jan 23, 2008
Goddess My Goddess

Tyana, you always amaze me. You have always been on your game. Answer this question for me. Since you are so very smart on relationships, help me to understand why you can't seem to have a stable one? Last I heard you were pretty ****** in the game over some lame. You seem to have the knowledge, but why you don't use it? If you used have the knowledge you had, I can almost assure you that you would not be in the position you are in. Another question. Is the guy your wasting your time on worth your friendships, worth your effort, worth your sickness? Who is the guy! Babygirl, it comes a time when you must cut your loses and draw the line, and deal with what's real. When will you?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: