Brother AACOOLDRE : Follow the Corn: From Wooly to Corn braid hair

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 17, 2015.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    FOLLOW THE CORN: How Wooly hair is braided corn-pepper style

By Andre Austin

When they tell you to follow the money to get at the truth take it its good advise. The same could be said about the topic of Corn and the Bible with its symbolic analogies to people and parables.

About a year or so ago I purchase online from Amazon a book We the Black Jews By Dr. Ben. I appreciated Amazon spying and tracking my purchase because they sent me a notice about a UK author in London who wrote The Ancient Black Hebrews and Arabs By Anu M’ Bantu. In Bantu book he talks about Jewish King Hezekiah was paying protection money racket to Sennacherib king of Assyria in 700BC (2 Kings 18:13-14). The Assyrian king returned home and recorded on the walls of his palace the destruction of Lachich. The Judeans are depicted with hair like date clusters or corn-pepper hair. They have wide noses and thick lips. Now almost a thousand years latter a gold coin minted by byzantine Emperor Justinian II (D.578AD). I first saw this picture in black and white with notes about it in Black history pioneer JA. Roger’s book Sex & Race Volume 1 p.80 and 292. Recently I saw the Coin in full color and in larger size. I had to dig for it for a period of time, but patience and diligence paid off. Jesus hair was consistent with the hair of Jews that the Assyrian King portrayed on his stone walls. Here are some of the consequences of these findings:

1. One of the three impostors of Christ Emperor Domitian was bald and wrote a manual The Care of the Hair . He wore a Roman white wool wig usurping himself as Jesus Christ.

2. The real name of the Christ was Lazarus (Eleazar). His name El-Ausar-Us comes from Osiris. Lazarus was a militant messianic Jew who opposed Rome’s taxes, Census, turning the other check. Just the opposite of how the Roman’s Gospel portray of him.

3. The original Osiris goes way back to 3000BC who was born in the vegetation of corn and his resurrection was symbolic of sprouting corn on his coffin. Africans who styled their hair in corn rolls or corn-pepper were identifying themselves with Osiris. The lazarus of the Roman times may have thought of himself as a reincarnation of Osiris just like Cleopatra thought of herself as a reincarnation of Isis on a symbolic spiritual level.

4. We can’t look away from the parable of Jesus associating corn with seeds of life, resurrection in John 12:23-25 with the ancient Egyptian religion and or a possible loose parody in Josephus (War of the Jews Book 6 Chapter 9.2:419).

5. A couple of years ago I heard the comedian Katt Williams joke about people believing that God was a piece of corn. Now nobody would think Jesus was a grape vine by reading the NT no more than reading The Egyptian Book of the Dead. Mr. Williams jokes are starting to get a little bit Corny.

Notes

Photos will be posted later .

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Notes

It took me a couple of days to catch up with the rest of the story of the battle between King Hezekiah and Sennacherib found in the Q & A section of Dr. Yosef-Ben-Jochannan’s (Dr. Ben) book Black man of the Nile p.360. Its now unclear who was depicted on the Assyrian Walls because Israel received mutual assistance from Ethiopia. It may not make a difference because the classing of Jews and Ethiopian we see already in Amos 9:7 & Roman Historian Tacitus says “Many again say that they (The Jews) were a race of Ethiopian origin” (Book 5: chap 2). Furthermore, Abraham father of the Jews was born around 1700Bc and claimed to come from UR that wasn’t named that until 800BC. Gary Greenberg proves the Jewish scribes edited the original story of Abraham came from Ethiopia into Egypt see (101 Myths of the Bible p.115-119. Research also reveals that the word Jew was a Title word from the Egyptian God Thoth who taught Moses magic. And with that lets turn to Dr. Ben:

Q. What is it about Pharaoh Piankhi (Taharqa) that the so-called “Semites” resent even today in the 20th century.

A. Another reason to suppress African and black studies in the educational institutions of the United States of America. Because Pharaoh Taharqa, the second of the last of the Ethiopian Pharaohs that ruled over Egypt, Nubia, Meroe, and Kush joined forces with the so-called “Semites” [Jews] of Palestine under the reign King Hezekiah of Judah [Judaea] against Sennacherib and the Assyrians and turned the tide of the war in saving both Palestine and Egypt from the invading Assyrians. This story is mentioned in the book of Isaiah, xxxvii, 36; also Herodotus histories Book 2:141 [Egyptians say a swarm of mice helped them may be a veiled reference to Ethiopians) There is an obvious fact here, that is, the “Negroes” had to save the “Semites” from annihilation by the Assyrians. Yet treachery of the Jewish King Hezekiah of Judah forced his “Negro” allies and their commander Taharqa/Piankhi to withdraw in haste from Palestine when the Jews failed to hold back the Assyrians on their side of the military line; thus allowing Ashurbanipal, who had replaced the defeated Sennacherib as leader of the Assyrians” (Black man of the Nile Dr. Benp.360)