Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Some focus on the common good of the race
Some focus on questions important to the Black community
Some focus on presenting information impotant to the lack community

and some focus o personal issues,
old gripes and grudges,
and examining the posts of others and telling them what they should and should not post

Folks should have a right to their focus
Some focus on the common good of the race
Some focus on questions important to the Black community
Some focus on presenting information impotant to the lack community

and some focus o personal issues,
old gripes and grudges,
and examining the posts of others and telling them what they should and should not post

Yes, Ankhur, you DO have a RIGHT to YOUR FOCUS.

But, you DO NOT have a RIGHT to FORCE-FEED your focus onto others.

You DO NOT have a RIGHT to constantly TELL OTHERS what we SHOULD be discussing, what SHOULD be our focus.

Most here are concerned with the same issues relevant to the Black community as YOU are.

But, you DO NOT have a RIGHT to tell everybody else that ONLY what YOU deem IMPORTANT is what OUR FOCUS should be.

You DO NOT have a RIGHT to TELL OTHERS or even IMPLY that if we do not discuss YOUR FOCUS, that our "concern" or "sincerity" is lacking toward the Black community.

Moreover, your RECENT posting history is REFLECTIVE of what Sister Destee addressed with you just 6 months ago.

02-12-2010, 01:57 AM

Destee

Brother Ankhur

I said that I would help you reign in what appears to be an overwhelming desire to share. Well, after reading this post, I realize that there's not much help I can give you. This is a community of many individuals, and as much as i want each one to be able to remain with us, i can't personally teach each one how. Every Member must bring with them, the ability to interact respectfully with others.

Brother Ankhur, you can be irritating, and it's not all just about Spirituality and Religion. You and i shared in a discussion regarding politics, and you followed me around the forum, from thread to thread, bringing up that previous discussion. It was so irritating! I was eventually able to shake you, but it took a minute, and i can imagine everyone else not being as successful as i was. That's not fair Brother Ankhur.

I understand you have topics that are important to you, but this community is not just about you. Other Members consider their topics important too. You can't overwhelm everything, with your words. Everyone wants their words to be seen, shared, discussed, etc., you can't just be pushing yours all to the top every single time ... it's rude. When there are more people present than just yourself, you've got to get in where you fit in, leave a little room for the next person's thread and topic, be considerate ... if you want to remain with us.

I believe you know when you are being rude, irritating, overwhelming, overbearing, etc., and i hope you choose to stop.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Brother Ankhur if you are having problems with someone or a community member
post it at this link below and we can address it in a manner more respectfully
then all these kinda nip threads........

try posting your problem or complaint here .

http://www.destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96

This a great tool to use and we can see it and address it much better then tyring
to vent through post and threads brother ! ...................USE IT !!!!

Brother Ankhur if you are having problems with someone or a community member
post it at this link below and we can address it in a manner more respectfully
then all these kinda nip threads........

try posting your problem or complaint here .

http://www.destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96

This a great tool to use and we can see it and address it much better then tyring
to vent through post and threads brother ! ...................USE IT !!!!
I mentioned no names it is a general statement

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back