Law Forum : Folk Who Incriminate Their Own Selves On The Internet

I can't understand it either. It must be the fact they want that instant feedback on their actions that causes this stupidity. The fact they can reach thousands of people instantly has to be what strokes their ego's. I tell ya my phone was stolen from work by a patient. I kid you not a few hours later it was posted on facebook. Do you know how easy that made it for the lawyer checking up on her? He was like, "thank God for dumb criminals?" Made it real easy for the cops too who politely went to her house and collected my phone. Of course charges where still filed by me.

So many people tell it all in social media. Even now they are killing themselves via social media. It's crazy.

You are so right,It funny that if you walk up to a person on Fb, and asked them a question like who's over their house right now. They would look at you crazy, but that same person will get on FB and post that info, and much more freely to not just one person, but to thousands..

This fool I know took a selfie of him smokin a blunt, and drinking Henny, and said "how many of yall can go to work, make hard cash f........?" All his enemy (and he has them) has to do is call his job, and send them the proof.

Peace!

My good brother

One of the issues and the problem is obvious

I.e. these sort of options give too many of our folk a false sense of personal empowerment etc

But your friend is not the issue and just a bad reflection of the problem

Big props for being upfront about your own life story

But some of us can't or won't be as revealing etc

It's also not my right to even make that call for others in the first place

In all do candor and fairness as well as mutual respect

You are also his role model

So chide him in private

Not in public

Lead by example

Just hope and pray he does realize ego tripping like that in public via the internet is a very stupid thing do from the getgo

Ok

fyi

My good brother

One of the issues and the problem is obvious

I.e. these sort of options give too many of our folk a false sense of personal empowerment etc

But your friend is not the issue and just a bad reflection of the problem

Big props for being upfront about your own life story

But some of us can't or won't be as revealing etc

It's also not my right to even make that call for others in the first place

In all do candor and fairness as well as mutual respect

You are also his role model

So chide him in private

Not in public

Lead by example

Just hope and pray he does realize ego tripping like that in public via the internet is a very stupid thing do from the getgo

Ok

fyi
Thanks brutha Chuck, I agree with you. I've been trying to wake folks up that i know, but they seem to want to stay asleep. They pay more attention to these distractions that is intentionally put in our way. And what is with the "blacks" getting on Tv and speaking against these black movements? Have they forgotten that the house black was still seen that same as the blacks in the field?

Like Jaun Williams...

Fast Becoming Its Own Worst Enemy’: Juan Williams Has Sharp Message to Black Lives Matter Movement
“#BlackLivesMatter is fast becoming its own worst enemy,” Williams wrote. “It lacks an agenda, it is antagonizing the black community’s top white political allies, including Democrats running for the party’s 2016 presidential nomination, and it is not finding common ground with any of the Republican majority in Congress.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...sharp-message-to-black-lives-matter-movement/

So what is he saying brutha Chuck? That we should upset Yt? That sounds like slave talk to me. Or the we should sit back and be quiet and let the killing of us continue to go unchecked? Man...does he love and cherish being on Fox News that much that he has to side with them. Hush up you blacks cuz yt might take it out on me..

We need to stop worrying about Yt, and how he will feel when it comes to us.

Yeah...I ranted because this sounds like the slave worrying more about massa...and less about us..his own kind.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back