Black Poetry : Foe Real

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I made it step by step carefully planned without war peace made we across deeper and woke up more this mourning able two from the castles emptied imports and exports get controlled again by business and economics concoction stirring in lab my honest of missions building manses on BLAQ ROSE blooming most i got the elephant strategy fore all of them i handled personal business way tightly all ways they can't stop me messiah mentally i led myself to the light first and found out we are destined to hit hurst whether live or dead resurrecting souljahs off the concrete tired on they last penny hungry i told them the good news as we traveled faster greatly when they looked into my eyes they knew i were ready on the under uplifted more spirits hitting sistah's ole mentally up releasing nu Queens out standing up facing the right way seeing everything clearer and they feeling way more powerful than ever putting in work more than crack and heroin plus weed sold on blocks...it's the hit of the adversary's lifetime savoring how many ways love gon open up the original hater up fore the glory more vicious about my reality fore eras to rule over like a lioness pride pack of wolves flock of blackhawks and vultures herding stampedes of doe and buck think how they think and watch the reign make turn table circle classic one mo' ton lovingly fantastic yours perfection spoken word perceptive infinity's destiny

I'm flanking with a team of 64 positioned nine out comes sixteen hits times four seasons of hundred shareholders per state separate from investing group swooping in the hood making everything all better like we should sleeping never way clever either you want my meat style or get cut then chopped like walton payton in the flesh untouched greatest out the cup of love overflowing she took too much in laid down and came back to life breathing....

what if spiral funding were a trillion blaq people who donate one dollar everyday with all blaq cards and a list of tasks given truly as the hit of they life and everytime muthaz spend it on the right tools paving ways most smartest i swear i was the witness when it happen as everyday a dollar kept fatal attraction pumped up and nobody knows whats going on except u-n-i-t-y be but don't touch me homosexually i love you as my brotha and my sistah and please don't rush and slither in my people fighting against themselves as a brewing gender war unexpectingly....

they got egg factories and sperm alike with homosexuality on the rise getting deeper and all i be seeing a man-made race of people scientifically in orbit soon or later people will be paying millions of bucks or giving they house to get the best sperm and house so many eggs raised suspectingly loving themselves getting taught the ways of irrationality emotionally out of balance damaged from birth berthing out collision head up with precision they slicker on warfare sacrificing themselves to get at you taking blood samples for allopathic reasoning knowing good well we all natural...don't even take they own prescribe prescription i herd them over in muthaland and other tribal areas getting more wisdom and knowledge setting up shops in the form of liquor beam tightrope we can balance to fade them out are the forces of fading specific individuals out as the ultimate drive-by? i won't tell as monopoly's truth hurts we got two extremes as a rubberband who gon' bounce or get popped or withstand the longevity of strength never breaking loyalty in all ways we respect to trust representing....

see they can't reach ether controlled by the man-made frequencies and watered down knowledge given to them by universities tassling their degrees that don't exist in heaven ever since the beginning racing for what when the tree stand uncut still behind you whistling breaking when the storm hits branches fall off as you reap it over your house closed raised the roof up clocking all riding my bi-cycles nowadays getting stronger and leaner in every way as possible from walking through the valleys of slept on flats of dreams deserts to timberland i'm suited as six eleven one day after seven when the eulogy was read out everybody said amen in all blaq walked off i got buried with no love as the moon signifying the first day i arose from the depths of neutrality as the opposite of hatred flatline when you see me though more solar power than sun-day nefertum husia shayheh....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back